Hoodia Fusion / hoodia powder

I ordered the free trial of hoodia powder and used my debit card to pay the $4. 95 shipping and handling charge. I did not agree to purchase any further amounts of this product, however, i received a double order by ups today and was charged the full price on my debit card !!! I want this charge deducted from my card immediately as i have returned the unopened package today.

Ha

More Hoodia Fusion Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      29th of Sep, 2007
    Hoodia Fusion - Fraudulant Charges

I contacted Hoodia fusion several weeks ago more than once at 18882981381 requesting they they no longer send me anymore products. Today I received another package from the Fulfillment Center in Oklahoma City, OK 73109 with no return address nor contact number. I have already alerted my bank regarding this matter and need to know how I may stop this madness.

Miriam Hill
    130 Glenbrook PKWY #1B
    Englewood, New Jersey 07631
    201 568-4329

• Va
      30th of Sep, 2007

I called Hoodia several times before they finally returned my call many days later. I had the product 5 days when they charged my account without my authorization. It is supposed to be 14 day free trial. I see that as 14 days from the time I receive it. Then the gal said that it's 14 days only if you take one a day, they charge the account after 7 days (2 packs per day). I told her that is very misleading and fruadulent. Then when I said I am very angry for what they did and that I will never order this product again even if it does work, her response was that even if I was to return the product, they will only reverse part of the charges, not the whole amount. I was especially angry because of being on a tight budget, their medling with my account caused my car payment to bounce which cost me an extra $22 I didn't have. I mentioned this to her and she re-iterrated to me that they would only refund part of what they took and of course none of what they cost me extra. I was so angry with this company. I want ALL who read this to be warned. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY ARE A RIPOFF, AND FRAUDULENT!

• Je
      1st of Oct, 2007

This is company is a total scam. They did the same thing with me! I tried the free 14 day trial agreeing to only pay shipping. First off the stuff does not even work and tasted nasty. Then without me authorizing it they charged my account with a full payment of 89.00. I currently am tring to contact them at the number listed but all that I get is an answering machine and no call backs.

Please save yourself some time, money and headache and DO NOT DEAL WITH HOODIA FUSION!!!!

(If anyone finds a better ways of contacting these guys please let me know!!!)

2nd of Oct, 2007
    Hoodia Fusion - Scam and cheating!

I signed up for a "free" trial of Hoodia Fusion. I don't like it so was not planning on order any more. Today, 10/2/07 I receive a package in the mail with two more large bags of Hoodia Fusion in it. I did not order these and do not want to order these. I will put a stop on my credit card, but I am having a hard time getting in touch with anyone from the company. The package game from PE Products, Inc., 1025 SW 59th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73109-4902.

• Ni
      3rd of Oct, 2007
    Hoodia Fusion - Dishonest selling practices

Hoodia Fusion - www.hoodiafusion.com

As the others. You sign up for a free trial and pay only shipping but the same day the free trial arrives they processed a $89.95 charge on my credit card claiming that this is in the small print and to cancel one would have to cancel the automatic order within 14 days. Brilliant as I never received the trial until the 14 days were up and now I'm told that because I'm cancelling outside of the 14 day grace period, I have a $35.00 cancellation fee. This is fraud and I have reported them to the BBB of Oklahoma. Return the packets to the Oklahoma address as note that their email address does not receive emails. The whole set up is a scam.

• Ca
      4th of Oct, 2007
    Hoodia Fusion - Fraudulant Charges

I ordered a FREE sample from Hoodia Fusion and was to be charged for shipping. I was charged shipping and received my free sample. Two weeks later Hoodia Fusion charged my card $89.97 and sent me some more Hoodia that I absolutely did not order. I have not been able to get anybody there to answer the phone or return my messages. I also tried to email the company and my email was returned as undeliverable.

• Lo
      4th of Oct, 2007

can anything be done? help i live on social surity only.
    is there any agency to contact to stop his robbery? on the high web.

• Ho
      8th of Oct, 2007

I have had the same problem. I signed up for the free trail, and next thing you know, I get a shipment with 2 bags of this stuff, and I get charged $89.97. I sent it back 2 weeks ago, and I have yet to hear from them, and they have not reversed the charges. I also tried calling, and only get an answering machine. I'm not going to hold my breath until they call me back. I called my bank, and they suggested canceling my card and opening a new one, so that is what I did. They will not be able to charge my account again.

9th of Oct, 2007

I just saw where they deducted the $89 from my account. I have tried the number and I get all lines are busy. Can we report this to the BBB?

• St
      9th of Oct, 2007

Oh my god ! This is so crazy everyone who has been ripped off needs to call the police make a fraud report. I did on the 26th of September after being charged $90.00 on my debit card, I reported it as fraud and VISA is investigating. Please do this if you have been charged. VISA needs to see it is happening to much for the terms to be misread or anything. Thank you for reporting this I need MY $ 90.00 back! I am a single mother who supports herself. Thank you!

• St
      9th of Oct, 2007

Report to BBB from the state which the package was sent!

• Je
      10th of Oct, 2007
    Hoodia Fusion - Fraudulant Charges

My store is the same as many others here. I order the free samples, paid for the shipping and then my acct was debited 89.97 on 10/9/07. I can't reach them by phone and have emailed, but I think that's probably a lost cause. I may have to cancel my debit card; I don't know what else to do!! This is awful. I don't have 90.00 to give away!!

10th of Oct, 2007
    Hoodia Fusion - Fraudulant Charges

I have been charged an $89.00 charge to my debit card. I have tried to contact them with no response and emailed them with no response. I saw the ad on Fox news website. I emailed Fox news and complained to them about having scams being advertised on their site.

11th of Oct, 2007

Like others I ordered the "Free Trial" that I had seen on Fox News. Sixteen days later I received my free trial. Two days after that Hoodia Fusion deducted $89 from my debit card. I tried calling their 1-888 # and it doesn't work. I have tried to email their customer service with the email they provided, doesn't work. I submitted about 50 "tickets" and never had a response. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they told the BBB that I signed up and they would cancel it, but would only refund $54. I requested a copy of what exactly I agreed to and they deleted my account. I sent their product back and still haven't received a refund. I made a new account and have again submitted tickets with no response. I filed a complaint with Fox News and the Investigators. Maybe if we all request an investigation from Fox News at the same time about the product they endorse, they will respond.

• El
    www.hoodiafusion.com

I too saw a trial for hoodia fusion for 4.95 to cover the cost of shipping and to try this product for free. The way the advertising was did not at all indicate I was buying $89 worth of product. I feel this company is scamming customers. They say they will return your call within 24 hours. They called me 6 days later. Too late for me. Every time I called they never answered so I never spoke to anyone to cancel for question. They charged me and I didn't receive anything for 11 days. Earlier this day I spoke to my bank who is closing my account and reversing the fee for unauthorized consent for these charges. I hope you all may be able to do the same. This company needs to be stopped!!!

11th of Oct, 2007
    Hoodia Fusion - Unauthorized charge!

In September, I received an email advertisement about Hoodia Fusion. The advertisement stated a free trial supply. They only requested postage and handling fee of $4.87, which I charged to my checking account. On October 10, 2007, I find that the same company charged my account again for $89.97! I did not authorize this transaction. The worst part of the whole thing is that I did not received the "Free" trial!! My bank is now checking into this matter.

11th of Oct, 2007
    Hoodia Fusion - Unauthorized use of credit card!

I received a shipment from Hoodia Fusion which I never ordered and/or authorized. I sent an email and it was returned saying the email address is incorrect (I got it right from their website).

• Ka
      11th of Oct, 2007

Ditto! Same old song and dance as all the other complaints. My bank suggested I call them and ask them to credit the amount back to my account and if they refuse to do it then my bank would do it for them plus add a charge back.

I too will contact Fox News regarding this scam!

11th of Oct, 2007

I have done the same thing. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they were able to contact Hoodia fusion and they agreed to refund my debit account. I'm still waiting. They even deleted my account on their website. They told me I agreed to the charges, but when I requested a copy of that agreement they quit answering my "tickets".

11th of Oct, 2007

That is the same scenario for me too. I filed a complaint with the BBB also. They told me that the company was complying and giving me a refund. The company said they would only refund $54 because of processing fees. They took $89. Like you I received the product after the 14 days and 2 days later received two more shipments. I asked to look at the agreement that I agreed to and they deleted my account.