Hoodia Cut / Price

United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-492-9036

I purchased this item on line for $9.99 plus shippin and handeling with my debit card, I am very upset because I came to find out on my transaction summary I paid $69.95 I have proof of what I paid for and I will act upon this matter. The item has not been open and is available to get shipped back. I would like my money back because the 69.95 was not the price of the product at the time of purchase, then you call and the automated system transfers you every where else except to speak with a representative. If I don't get in contact immediately I will take action [protected], I will be waiting for an answer thankyou

Comments

Jd
  6th of Apr, 2008
I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered the sample for 6.95 the next thing I know they took $69.95 out of my account, claiming there was a check box to cancel any further orders. I printed out my receipt and it shows no such box. When I called the company and spoke to Adam, he was condescending and basically said too bad so sad. You can't return the product, even if un opened.For this reason alone, I would never order this product again. When I told him I would contact the BBB he laughed and said "you arent' the first and won't be the last"
Ny
  12th of Apr, 2008

2863 B Sabre Dr
Panama City
Florida
Phone: 850-387-1355

I made an order for hoodiacut dietary substance for the price of $5.49 during a 7 day free trial period offered on line, I then called back 2 days later and canceled my trail period. I was then charged $69.95 and not even a week later $70.51. I have contacted my banking and those charges need to be credited back to my account or there will have to be other measures taken.
Jo
  15th of Apr, 2008
Having a smilar experience, why should I be surprised! My initial order was for shipping and handeling only @ $5.49, shipped on 3/19, and then received another shipment on 3/31 @ $69.95. I was told that in my initial ordering, in the terms and conditions, I needed to cancel any additional orders in 14 days or I would be shipped an additional order @ $69.95, no box to indicated not to send another order.

My how the stories are conflicting! I did ask the person that I spoke with at Hoodiacut if they were proud to work for such a company. This is no accounting for the morality of others.
Ch
  15th of Apr, 2008
The same thing has happened to me. I paid $5.49 for shipping and handling and I just received another order and my card was charged $69.95 also. I never saw anything in the Terms and Conditions about receiving another order, nor was there any box to indicate not sending another shipment. I am irate that i am now out seventy friggin dollars, not to mention, the product is ###!! I am having my lawyer contact the company. Anything else the rest of you can suggest? Have any of you received more than 2 shipments after the intital order?
Ch
  17th of Apr, 2008

Hoodiacut Green Tea & Bitter Orange
Rt. 4 Box 1124
Salem
West Virginia
Phone: 877-492-9036
www.myhoodiacut.com

I ordered my free trial of Hoodicut and paid the shipping and handling charge. But I did not authorize any further product being sent to my adress or billed to my debit card. Please advise whom ever is in charge that I do not want any further product, and cancel any further transactions.
Ra
  22nd of Apr, 2008
I ordered a free sample and then was charged 69.95 without my authorization. this company is a rip off and do not give them your cc number...
Ma
  22nd of Apr, 2008

Hoodiacut/ Real Solutions Labs
Phone: 1-877-492-9036
www.myhoodia.com

I ordered a free sample of this product. a few days later they sent me another order which I didnt give permission for.
I finally contacted a costomer service representative and he was very very rude. He gave me an email address which in turn comes back to say its not monitored!!! I called back and ask him how to get the R A M off the website...he said that was the only email he was allowed to give. I asked could I speak to a supervisor, he said he didnt have one!! He also said that he couldnt give me another address or a way to get a refund. He also lied and said that the website doesnt have info on how to go about getting a refund. This company charges my card and doesnt give anyone a way to cancel anything!!!
Also it seems this "grand" company only has ONE customer rep because each time I called the same person answered. I finally got frustrated enough to say I would get legal help and he told me to go ahead. This company needs sewed!!!
There is also another company called HoodiaCut and they say this one company that everyone is having trouble with is taking their product and getting rich off of it and they have a law suit against them too.
I need help with this!!! these people should not be allowed to do this and just take peoples money!! How do you stop this????

Mary Thompson
Jd
  27th of Apr, 2008
After calling, I made sure that there would be no other orders. I insisted ADAM give me a cancelation number.
I called a few days later to confirm and the cancelation was still in effect. No more orders have arrived but, it's not time for a new one yet. So I'll see.
J
Ma
  28th of Apr, 2008

real solutiions Labs
myhoodiacut.com

I ordered a trial of Hoodia cut and was charged $69.95 and sent two more bottles since. I did not order these and tried to contact customer service and no one answered. This seems as if a scam. Maybe the attorney generals office should be notified.
Cu
  28th of Apr, 2008

Virkson Biotech
Illinois
www.hoodiacut.com

Notice:

If you are attempting to return product or file a complaint regarding automatic shipments of the HoodiaCut brand sold by Real Solutions Labs, you may contact it at:

Real Solutions Labs
Plano, TX 75074
Tel: 1-877-492-9036.

The “HoodiaCut” trademark is owned by Virkson Biotech. Real Solutions Labs is infringing on this trademark and Virkson Biotech has taken legal action against Real Solutions Labs to require them to stop using the HoodiaCut brand name. Please note that Virkson Biotech does not offer a free product trial and does not require automatic shipment with automatic monthly credit card charges to purchase its product.

DO NOT BE MISLED! Virkson Biotech charges $29.99 per bottle for its HoodiaCut brand dietary supplement and the label looks like this: (please visit our website at www.hoodiacut.com and click on About Us) to see the label.

VIRKSON BIOTECH is not affiliated in any way with REAL SOLUTION LABS and their website www.myhoodiacut.com. If you continue to have difficulty contacting Real Solutions Labs, you may register a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov, or contact your State Attorney General.
Da
  8th of May, 2008

80 Turpin St
Tiger
Georgia
Phone: 706-782-7529

I only ordered the the sample to try and they keep sending them and charging a hell of a price to send them.I want to stop the orders. I don't want any more of their products...I have to live on a very low income and I can't aford 70.00 a month for these. I am calling my Bank to stop any more payements to them.
Ro
  12th of May, 2008
Hoodiacut WILL not refund your money under ANY circustances and unfortunately although they don't state it in the trial offer; In the small print it clearly states that if you don't contact them in 14 days they will charge you 69.95. I got the same answer when I finally reached a voice at customer service. It is a scam to me but the consumer is considered the party at fault for failing to read ALL THE FINE PRINT.
Ja
  19th of May, 2008
i only ordered a sample, paid for it, and got it. then you charged me 69.00 for anouther bottle . would you please
credit my credit card. or i will have to take outher action.
Am
  29th of May, 2008
the same thing just happened to me and i ordered a sample for 5.49 and just found out 69.95 is pemding on my account... can i have the number that you guys have so i can call please .. thanks amanda
El
  4th of Jun, 2008
I am unable to cancel future orders of this product. When dialing the number given to cancel future orders after the sample which I paid for with credit card for freight, I was unable to contact anyone to stop future shipments. I will contact the two lawyers in my family, my daughter and her husband, and advise them of this scam.
Rh
  6th of Jun, 2008
The following is what is stated on the Terms and Condition. You have to call them before 14 days expires. I guess when you agree to the sample, you are automatically enrolled in some club. I just ordered mine and happened to be browsing to see if there were any complaints...good thing I did because the box to check the Terms and Conditions is automatically on there. The following is part of what is stated on there.

Upon ordering your 10-Day Supply of HoodiaCut you will be automatically enrolled in our Premium Customer Program. If you have not canceled your membership within 14 days of placing your order, you will automatically be shipped a 30-Day Supply of HoodiaCut and billed $69.95 ($63.00 + $6.95 Shipping & Handling) to your card. Every month on or around the same date we will ship you your 30-Day Supply of HoodiaCut and charge your account accordingly.

Call this number to cancel 1-877-492-9036 it is also on the hoodiacut.com web page
An
  8th of Jun, 2008

Cold Spring
Phone: 320-685-5984
www.hoodiacut.com

I sent for a free trial and now without permission $69.95 was taken out of my account from Hoodiacut. I did not ask for or sign up for any additional Hoodiacut.
Na

Hoodiacut

Received the following e-mail from someone when I complained about unauthorized shipment of Hoodicut. Am pasting e-mail here for others info:

Hi,

NOTICE: If you are attempting to return product/cancel membership or file a complaint regarding automatic shipments of the HoodiaCut brand sold by Real Solutions Labs, you may contact it at:

Real Solutions Labs
Plano, TX 75074
Tel: 1-877-492-9036.

DO NOT BE MISLED! Virkson Biotech charges $29.99 per bottle for its HoodiaCut brand dietary supplement and the label looks like this: please visit our website at www.Hoodiacut.com and click on about us.

Customercare@hoodiacut.com

I PREVIOUSLY wrote to you CANCELING any further orders just a few days after receiving my sample. I did not like it. I called and canceled but the customer care agent that I spoke with today said I had not gotten through.

I received an order today and my bank was debited.

I have filed a complaint. I will cancel my debit card if necessary before the next shipment is due. I have read complaints on the net about this but too late to learn.

CANCEL all further orders

June 05, 2008
Nancy S. Morrison
Confirmation # 100362 after talking with someone at hoodiacut

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
Ka

HoodiaCut
5920 K Ave.
Texas

I ordered a free 2 week trial, for 5.95 (which was claimed to be for the shipping costs) there was no information given explaining I would be charged a second time, $69.95. I tried to call customer service and someone answered and then hung up right away.

I notice there is a lot of other complaints about the same situation...if someone could get back to me on what you did, that would be greatly appreciated. I have both bottles, never opened, and I will not use this product.
Pa

4010 W. Tupelo Street
Milwaukee
Phone: 414-352-5581

I ordered the Free Trial, on to pay Shipping and Handling. cost of $5.49. I noticed on my bank statement they are charging me for a 30 day supply of $69.95. I cancelled any futher shipments, I do not want the product. I tried to call to get this reversed I was told NO, I ask to speak with a manager I was told no, I called back ask to speak witha manager, I was put on hold fro over 45 minutes. Something needs to be done about this this is a scam, I will get the charge removed from my card.