hood molding / Customer Service/Hood Molding

1 215 W. Douglas Rd.Mishawaka, IN, United States
Phone: 574-271-3720

On 8-23-08 my son went to this dealer to purchase the hood molding for my 1999 LHS. This molding flew offf of my car as I was driving on the highway at 65 mph. It scared me and luckily for everyone it didn't cause an accident. First of all I feel this was a factory defect and to charge me 194.74 for a piece of plastic that came off for no reason is absurd! Your employee said to my son in a sarcastic and uncaring tone "I'll bet it scared the crap out of her and almost caused an accident huh? Then he said "well what do you expect, it's a 99! Does this mean your vehicles only last about 9yrs before pieces start flying off as you are driving? Chrysler is very lucky this didn't cause a multi car accident and hurt or kill someone and your employee found amusement in this? My next car was gonna be another Chrysler but not now! Chrysler is lucky there's not a lawsuit from that molding causing an accident. I hope you will take this serious and think about a recall, my money back and some very harsh disciplinary action concerning this employee by the name of John H. I will give his full name but not on this site .