Hoobly.com / no verify code texted to my number

Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

I'm trying to access my hoobly account and they're asking for a verify code. The code should be texted to my phone and hoobly customer service says it's been delivered and received however I've gotten no text from hoobly. I've contacted customer support countless times and nothing is being done to correct the problem. I've been a member almost two years without issues. Customer service has stopped communicating with me forcing me to feel abandoned.

Cl
Apr 05, 2018

Comments

Apr 08, 2018

I also am unable to get to my post for the same reason, I wanted to post some puppies but am unable to get to the place ad

• Re
      Apr 11, 2018

This is my problem also...I believe my IP address has been hacked by this text/ verify code scam...hoobly does not email me back .After 7 years I am locked out...what a cryin' shame...hoobly was my main ad site...

Apr 13, 2018

I'm locked out too. I got the verification code but when I click the button to submit it doesn't do anything. Why is there no company support?

• Pa
      Apr 17, 2018

Hi, I am also having an issue with the site. I go to login to manage my account and then it goes to a blank screen or a page error. Has anyone had any luck with getting this issue resolved?

• Do
      Apr 17, 2018

I'm having the same issue with logging in and I've been a member for several year's also and it is one of my main sites. I'm hoping they can resolve this issue because so far they have been a good site.

• Ca
      Apr 18, 2018

I've been having to send verification codes for weeks now. I'm not sure why this started. It's very annoying. And now every time i try to log in it goes to a page that "this page isn't working". What is going on?? I tried to go on my phone app for hoobly & it asked if I was having trouble with hoobly & said I should try bpmarketplace.net??? What is this? So frustrated!!

• Ca
      Apr 21, 2018

Help - I am having the same problem and don’t know how to fix this... any updated information??

May 06, 2018

I'm having the same issue

• Se
      May 06, 2018

I am also having the same problem. It tells you to put in a code that it sends to your phone but no code is ever sent. Only an email stating someone loged into your account 🤦‍♀️
    I sure hope this gets fixed soon or someone figures out how to actually get ahold of them

• Bi
      May 25, 2018

I’m also having The same problem
    This website is [censored] up

• Ro
      Jun 02, 2018

I am also having the same problem. I have had a Hoobly Account for 7 years. I use it to sell AKC Golden Retriever Puppies and it has been my main sight to sell the puppies. I have been trying to log into my account for a few days now. I keep getting a message to enter a verify code that is sent to my cell phone. I never receive the code to my cell phone so I can not log in. I have contacted Hoobly Support through their email address. I have also tried to contact Hoobly through their Twitter Account. Nobody has replied back to me. This is very frustrating and also very disappointing. I really like the Hoobly sight and I hope that Hoobly gets this issue fixed VERY SOON.

• Zo
      Jun 03, 2018

I'm also having the same issue. I habe had 3 accounts hacked by hoobly. This is my main ad site and I'm in fear I will have no other site to place ads. Has anyone come up with a resolution?

Jun 09, 2018

Same issue, No code sent to my cell when I try to change my password and no one is getting back to me even though I have emailed them many times. I can't answer replies to my ads any longer. Maybe Peter Grigor who runs the website is in trouble or ill of something?

• Je
      Jun 09, 2018

I use Hoobly mainly to sell my puppies but the past few weeks has been stressful. You never know if your ad has been taken down. When I check on my ad I have someone else's profile exposed on my profile instead and my ads are not there. I have copied their profile sent to Hoobly no response, I have changed my password that didnt work, it frustrating. Most of my puppies are sold on Hoobly. I thought it was my laptop but it happened on two of laptops. I just understand how did someone log out of my account and changed my ads and they re logged in when i check on my ads. Their listings are on there seriously.
    I think HOOBLY has been hacked.

• Do
      Jun 10, 2018

Same problem here but I can't find a way to contact them. Any info?

• Pe
      Jun 25, 2018

Same here, no verification code sent to me. I've tried emailing them multiple time, but no one is getting back to me. Now I can't answer any replies from my ad.

• Je
      Jul 13, 2018

I got the same message when requesting the code via my computer. I opened my Google Search Engine ON MY PHONE and attempted to login getting the same message BUT IT SENT ME A CODE and IT WORKED!! Soon as verified THRU PHONE I was able to immediately login thru the computer! GOOD LUCK HOPE THIS HELPS!

Jul 13, 2018

Also locked out of my account after trying to reset my password. Hoobly is sending reset passwords, contact code numbers to text back and email requests. Nothing is working!! Have replied to about dozen text requests or so from them and still can not access my account!! So annoyed and happy am not a paying customer. Hobbly get it together...hire some better web masters and techie people because your site is an epic disaster for us users!!