Hoobly / hoobly

1 1573 State Hwy 9Decorah, IA, United States Review updated:

I cannot access my account. The profile page, message page, listings page are all blank. I also cannot post an ad. What's going on??? I am logged in and my post for a pekingese puppy is still active so what gives??? I did post a link to a video of the puppy yesterday and it seems that after that I have this problem. I have been an active member for a long time and I have never had an issue. Please answer asap.

Ma
Dec 18, 2018

Comments

• Sk
      18th of Dec, 2018

Same thing is happening to me ... I've tried everything I can think of so what gives???

• Ke
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Ditto, Can not see anything but a white blank page but it says I'm logged in? Wish they would fix whatever is going on.

I keep getting this error message:
    This page isn’t working www.hoobly.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500
    I have deleted cookies, cleared out the cache, used different internet browsers, tried to access Hoobly through my laptop, my desktop, and my android phone, and even registered a new account with a new email to no avail.
    I found a pet I really want to purchase and cannot send a message to the seller. Unfortunately, the seller did not post a phone number or web address in their ad.
    Can anyone out there please help me contact this seller:
    Member Details
    Username frt4o
    Member Since Oct 23 2016

Please contact me at diamond010461@gmail.com

I would be so thankful!!!

• Ti

me too!!

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2018

@Titsmaggie me too does anyone know what is causing it to do this? I cant check my messages, profile, listings nothing. But i can see my ad is still being shown when I go to the home page and click on dogs, the breed, location then I can see my ad. Is it the site or our settings on our stuff (laptops, computers, phones)

• Ti
      18th of Dec, 2018

I even created a whole new account and it still doesn't work. Must be a problem with the actual site.

• Ke
      18th of Dec, 2018

@Titsmaggie It must be. Bad timing with ads posted for placing pups the week before Christmas.

I keep getting this error message:
    Member Details
    Username frt4o
    Member Since Oct 23 2016

Please contact me at diamond010461@gmail.com

I would be so thankful!!!

• Cb
      18th of Dec, 2018

I cant check my msgs or see my post online or on app...

• Re
      19th of Dec, 2018

Wow so it’s just not me...stressing since I’ve got Xmas puppies listed...frustrating. Hoping it gets fixed soon!!!

• Iv
      19th of Dec, 2018

What's going on? I am real frustrated because I have ad's and can't see my messages and did a new account and still is just a blank page. I am wondering if this is just me?

• Iv
      19th of Dec, 2018

@Ivette Marcano Does anyone knows if there it's a way to talk to someone for this issue?