Hoobly / beware!!! bird not received nor $ money refunded = $844.00
November 21st - today, November 28th, 2018:
I contacted and communicated with a client of yours, "Anthony" of "anrlovelybirds" in Atlanta. He had me sign a contract. He, the SELLER was responsible for the shipping and all expenses. He would not take a PayPal payment but, ultimately, had me send him $800 (+$44 for the wire) through Western Union. The next day, after I had already sent the $, and he confirmed receipt, I got a message from the Airlines that they needed an additional $950 to ship the bird. Strange that when I called the airline number the person answering did not identify the airline, but rather a "hello:" and the voice was very similar to "Anthony's". Bottom line, he never sent me the bird not refunded the money.
The contract was specific to his responsibility to get the bird to me. He still has not.
Do you screen your clients? This is outright theft and fraud! Would someone please get back to me about this.
More Hoobly Complaints & Reviews
- Hoobly - no customer support contact info 
- Hoobly.com - no verify code texted to my number 
- Hoobly.com - spam filled ads 
- Hoobly Classifieds - horrible website and fake customer service 
- Hoobly Login - hoobly login 
- Hoobly Classifieds - furripaws member
- Hoobly.com - puppy purchase
- Hoobly.com / Natural Protectors - puppy sale
- Hoobly - scammer trying to sell puppies 
- Hoobly - suspended account