Hoobly / a false person selling pugs in macon ga

A "Courtney Tipton" was advertising Pugs for sale. 200 deposit . 400 total. Said she was from Macon. [protected]. Very communicable in the beginning. Good about answering questions and sending pics of pugs. Then she wouldn't answer texts or calls or emails. [protected]@gmail.com. She said the earliest she would let them go was Christmas Eve if a gift. This person needs to be caught. I won't stop until she is. I'll do whatever. I may not get my money or a dog but I just want this person caught. There will be many upset kids at Christmas because of this piece of trash. If she's caught she will be made to give everybody's money back and pay my lawyer. This is ridiculous. I have the add that was posted on here. I have the zelle where the money was sent. I have the emails where she sent pics and said she got the money. I have whatever u need

Hoobly
Hoobly

Gi
Dec 19, 2018

Comments

• Bu

She got me too.

• Je
      22nd of Dec, 2018

@Bussy1 She did the same thing to me. Very upsetting because my kids are going to be crushed. I contacted zelle and they said there was nothing they could do. I would love to find this loser!

• Je
      22nd of Dec, 2018

I have all the information saved also

• Sc
      29th of Dec, 2018

Please if you find any information on this Courtney Tipton contact me as well. She scammed me out a $200 deposit for a Christmas gift. My email is [protected]@gmail.com .keep me posted. When I posted to complaint there were 4 other people scammed on my post. Hobbly is no help nor is Zelle.

• La
      31st of Dec, 2018

I was also scammed by her and i am trying to get info from other people. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Tr
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I was scammed by her also. Her postings are still active on Hoobly. Feel free to contact me. She used a local number and I even asked her location which she provided a neighborhood in Seattle. I’m not one to get scammed, but she got me.

• Tr
      22nd of Jan, 2019

@Tracy Sayre Girolami [protected]@gmail.com if you want to contact me.