Hongmax international / Defect products and bad customer service!

United States Review updated:
Hongmax International
Hongmax international sold us 15 phones as new but they turned out to be defect. They are not willing to fix up in the problem and told me to F... off, when i tried to explain them about the problems.I am shocked over this behaviour and and we are angry that we lost so much money on defect phones that were promised to be Grade A++++.They are scammers and liars and they give a **** in you after they recieved the money.They aslo claim to have tested the phones 4 times before sending, RIGHT!!, so how come there were 8 defect ???? RIGHT??? I seen this the first time i turned them on and they had no damage after being sent by Fedex, so i KNOW FOR SURE THAT THEY SENT ME THESE DEFECT PHONES WITH MEANING. STAY AWAY FROM HONGMAX; THEY WILL FOOL YOU. Hongmax international is Located in Shenzen China.

N  24th of Jun, 2009 by

Hongmax international - Scam
Hongmax international

We recently bought some mobilephones from a internetcompany called Hongmax international. They fooled us by selling defect mobilephones as new. We will never buy phones from this place anymore.Stay away from Hongmax International or they will fool you!