Hong Kong International Airport / theft by security staff at checkpoint airport hong kong

1 Romania Review updated:

Hello,

My name is Raul Cristian Toma (from Romania).

On 17 May 2018, approximate time 22:00-23:00 PM at the airport checkpoint (Hong Kong) I was stolen by the security airport staff with 500 USD amount.
After I put my hand baggage (backpack) on the carry on baggage screening (scanner) my baggage was stopped by the staff (a women). She told me to open the bag and to take out my battery charging (white colour). She checked that battery and meanwhile she took my hand baggage and she gave it to another officer to scan it again. It took a while until my baggage turn back again. My wallet was in a pocket in my hand baggage. They only took the money from my wallet and put the wallet back in the pocket (in the same place).
Please be so kind to investigate my case. You can check the video recordings.
I think is not necessary yet to contact the Hong Kong criminal investigators. I have trust that you will solve this case.
I saw also that my case is not a single one. You have a problem with the security airport staff.
Also I mention that I was a tourist in your country and the left money has cause me difficult problems.
Please find attached my boarding pass, a picture of mine, my hand baggage, my wallet (where the money was).

Waiting for a urgent answer.

My E-mail address : rc_toma@yahoo.com
My Phone Number : [protected]

Thank you!

Ra
May 22, 2018

Comments

• Fl
      22nd of May, 2018

The investigation of crimes is the responsibility and duty of the Hong Kong police, not this site

• Ra
      22nd of May, 2018

@Flight Safety Ok, thank you.
    Please delete my complaint.
    I've tried to do that in the edit complaint

• Fl
      22nd of May, 2018

No prob. I advise you to forget about this unpleasant accident as
    more than 3 days have passed and you are outside HKG.