Hong Kong International Airport / theft by security staff at checkpoint airport hong kong
My name is Raul Cristian Toma (from Romania).
On 17 May 2018, approximate time 22:00-23:00 PM at the airport checkpoint (Hong Kong) I was stolen by the security airport staff with 500 USD amount.
After I put my hand baggage (backpack) on the carry on baggage screening (scanner) my baggage was stopped by the staff (a women). She told me to open the bag and to take out my battery charging (white colour). She checked that battery and meanwhile she took my hand baggage and she gave it to another officer to scan it again. It took a while until my baggage turn back again. My wallet was in a pocket in my hand baggage. They only took the money from my wallet and put the wallet back in the pocket (in the same place).
Please be so kind to investigate my case. You can check the video recordings.
I think is not necessary yet to contact the Hong Kong criminal investigators. I have trust that you will solve this case.
I saw also that my case is not a single one. You have a problem with the security airport staff.
Also I mention that I was a tourist in your country and the left money has cause me difficult problems.
Please find attached my boarding pass, a picture of mine, my hand baggage, my wallet (where the money was).
Waiting for a urgent answer.
My E-mail address : email@example.com
My Phone Number : [protected]
More Hong Kong International Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Hong Kong International Airport - segway drift w1
- Hong Kong International Airport - customer service - in particular relating to lost and found
- Hong Kong International Airport - complaint about the naming of flight departure and arrival place
- Hong Kong International Airport - against the staff member
- Hong Kong International Airport - customer service - hong kong international airport
- Hong Kong International Airport - philippine airline terminal 2