The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Honeywell International Inc. / Honeywell International job approval

1 101 Columbia RoadMorris town, NJ, United States Review updated:

This is one of the several emails I received:
Welcome Charlene,
This is to inform you that your job position has been approved, and you are qualified to be called a staff of Honeywell International Inc, and you are also legally capable of carrying out duties on behalf of the company.
We would like to use this medium to remind you that as soon as you receive payment which is your first assignment, you're to send an email to acknowledge the receipt, and also, to have such cashed at your BANK, and processed as earlier agreed in the job offer letter.
This update is also targeted at finding out if you will be available in the week ahead, as we are about to begin full scale operations and all hands would be needed on deck.

We would like to know if you will be able to carry out your duties diligently and timely enough and most importantly if you think you'are up to the task. A quick response from you would make things a lot easier for us, so as to know if to inform our clients to start making payments for goods already delivered to them, payment which will be made directly to you.

Thanks For Your Total Understanding.

Dave Cote
Chairman and CEO
Email:honeywellinc2008@live.com
Honeywell International Inc.
101 Columbia Road
Morri stown, NJ 07962
I also have two fake money orders that were sent to me that I was to cash keep 10 percent and western union the rest to an address that I was emailed.

Ti
Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Pc
      13th of Jun, 2010
    0 Votes
    Honeywell International Inc. - Part time at home jobs
    Honeywell International Inc.
    United States

    I just got a e-mail from
    John Mathews
    Chairman and CEO
    Honeywell International Inc.
    101 Columbia Road
    Morristown, NJ 07962

    asking me to take a check and keep 10% of it and send the remaining 90% to a seperate address I know it is a scam

  • Ca
      14th of Jun, 2010
    0 Votes

    Yes it is I got caught really bad, remember the old saying "if it too good to be true then it is too good"

Post your comment