Honeywell International Inc. / Honeywell International job approval
This is one of the several emails I received:
This is to inform you that your job position has been approved, and you are qualified to be called a staff of Honeywell International Inc, and you are also legally capable of carrying out duties on behalf of the company.
We would like to use this medium to remind you that as soon as you receive payment which is your first assignment, you're to send an email to acknowledge the receipt, and also, to have such cashed at your BANK, and processed as earlier agreed in the job offer letter.
This update is also targeted at finding out if you will be available in the week ahead, as we are about to begin full scale operations and all hands would be needed on deck.
We would like to know if you will be able to carry out your duties diligently and timely enough and most importantly if you think you'are up to the task. A quick response from you would make things a lot easier for us, so as to know if to inform our clients to start making payments for goods already delivered to them, payment which will be made directly to you.
Thanks For Your Total Understanding.
Chairman and CEO
Honeywell International Inc.
101 Columbia Road
Morri stown, NJ 07962
I also have two fake money orders that were sent to me that I was to cash keep 10 percent and western union the rest to an address that I was emailed.
More Honeywell International Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Honeywell - Very bad work environment! 
- Honeywell - Employee treatment 
- Honeywell - The honeywell song 
- Honeywell - Career at Honeywell is a sad joke! 
- Honeywell International inc - Fradulent Check 
- Honeywell aerospace phoenix - Employee raises management treatment of employees
- Honeywell - Roaming service cancellation
- Honeywell International - Global Software
- Honeywell / Wireless Thermostat - Defective unit and poor customer service
- Honeywell - Terminal 5 check in security