Honest Replicas / Rolex Replica

After spending many days looking at the various watches, i ordered one for my wife, It was a week of waiting to get it, but that was not to bad, the problem is, Watch comes wrapped in a ball of styrofoam and taped, open it up, no manual, no instructions, while the pictures on there web site show a beautiful watch, What i received was not even close.Light weight Cheap junk, looks and feels like on of WalMarts $9.00 watches.Never again, and i spent over $100.00 for this junk.
Guess the saying about a fool and his money applies to me this time.

Honest Replica's ---Not this time---

Ji

More Honest Replicas Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      24th of May, 2009

Honestly, buying a replica is buying an illegal piece of merchandise. I am an owner of a real Rolex that I paid over $10, 000 for. I'm glad you can't buy the same thing for $100 on some website selling merchandise that has copyright infringement written all over it.

In my area the cops have arrested 3 different small business owners for selling replica merchandise in their stores as this violates the designer's copyright.

You bought a fake and you got what you paid for. Sorry, no sympathy.

If you're not "rich" enough to buy a real Rolex then why would you want to give the impression that you are? Be happy with yourself and where you're at and stop trying to copy something that people have saved for years to be able to buy.

• Fr
      29th of May, 2009

I did purchase a replica and very satisfied, as a matter of fact it has been spoted on my wrist and seen complements. all for $88. shipping included. so while you are out there showing your $10, 000 piece of metal. I show the same for 88.bucks that really amkes me 9, 012. dollars richer.

• Bi
      12th of Jun, 2009

Hmm...
    Ordered mine about 6 days ago
    On the site, it gurantees 24 hour shipping frame.
    Invoice email came right away. but nothing else (no shipping confirmation or follow ups)
    No way to contact them...email bounces right back. no phone, what gives?
    But, my credit card has been faithfully charged...

Honestly, not expecting too much and don't care that it is a cheap replica which will break within a year with slightest moist and I prolly paid at least 10 times the original china (or somewhere) manifacturing cost... but still I want it...
    For now, crossing my finger that this is not a scam site.

• Fr
      13th of Jun, 2009

comming from China taks time, there is no overnight on goods because of customs, Idol replica was perfect for me and took about 3 weeks.

• Ph
      7th of Jul, 2009
    Honest Replicas - Card charged, watch never mailed
    Belgium

After having my credit card charge over $250 for a watch I purchased on line, the watch never appeared after many emails to the company.
    Avoid this company !! Honest Replicas are NOT HONEST !

• Ro
      21st of Jul, 2009

Hmm, the name "Honest Replica". Isn't that an oxymoron? Like saying "Truthful Liar" or "Faithful Cheater"?

• Je
      14th of Sep, 2009

Ordered 2 watches from this site, no confirmation or communication re: the purchase. Took the money no problem and still have not received anything yet. It's been 14 days and was supposed to be shipped 3-5 day priority mail. Though it's coming from Japan (listed on their site) and realizing customs takes time, there has been no communication on their end.

Their phone number as given to me by my credit card company is NOT a working number, they don't respond to emails and there has been no product received.

BE CAREFUL WHEN CONSIDERING THIS COMPANY. Some of the posts prior to mine state they've received the product but not "as described". They should feel lucky to have received anything. I wasn't that lucky. BUYER BEWARE!

• Bi
      14th of Sep, 2009

Actually they do ship it, took mine like almost 30 days.
    But don't expect much, what I got was a garbage, worst than you could get from downtown street vendor for half of that price...So, I threw it away where it belongs, to the garbage bin.
    Now I'm advocating, and not just in the spirit of political correctiveness, BUYERS DO NOT BUY REPLICAS, just buy cheap watch that looks good from the sites like Amazon that actually works and is water resistance!
    Oh, and don't forget to call your cc company and change your current credit card number!

• Kr
      17th of Sep, 2009

Kind of glad to hear that they atleast ships it, ordered mine about 3 weeks ago.
    but not too glad to hear about the quality, well i can only blame myself.

Anyone orderd a hublot by the way?

26th of Nov, 2009

Please do avoid this company, not HONEST at all.Made the mistake to order one about 2 months ago, card charged right away, received mail about confirmation of order and then nothing...No response to my mails, just nothing.Avoid it, that"s the best thing to do.

12th of Jul, 2013

i m not trying to appear to what some one would call acting being rich..rich to me comes under a few unbrellas, , i am not financially rich i have happiness as a retired low income senior, i like mickey mouse watches' and when being properly attired when i eat out at dennys i like odd shaped watches whimsical watches ole antique looking watches, I like the look of some sporty plain differant style carttier, ladies watches that i can't find at a pawn shop.you rich. walk on your side of street i will on mine, and as the twaine meet we may be sat side of each other at the great supper in heaven't if you already bought your reservation...check it out it may be a fake.take care