HONEST FLORIST / DISHONEST FLORIST

1 Linden, NJ, United States Review updated:

I ordered flower for grandmother (who raised me). Not only did the flower never arrive but this HORRIBLE-UNRELIABLE "Honest Flowers" refused to make up for their failure. I strongly recommend to ALL... NEVER USE YOUR HORRIBLE COMPANY!

Customer service is the worst. You treated me like piece of [censored], as if it was my mistake they forgot to deliver my order. My mistake for not going with real company. I currently blogging and post complaints to whom ever to warn them of your DISHONESTY! Never again.
Honest flowers you SUCK!
Also you only refunded the cost of the flower not the shipping...[censored]g scammers. i'm going to the better business.

More HONEST FLORIST Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ci
      18th of Sep, 2009

THIS PLACE IS AWFUL. i was reviewing every major flower site (FTD 1800flowers proflowers etc) and settled on HonestFLorist because it was flat out the cheapest. They are DISHONEST in the fact that they say they will deliver same day within 4 hours. I ordered at 12, did not get there until 5--AND IT WAS MISSING COMPONENTS OF THE ORDER (I HAD ADDED 2 BALLOONS). They said it was human error and told me it would be another 1.5 hours to get the balloons on site. Needless to say I passed and asked for a refund--my friends office hours are until 5:30. Completely ruined the surprise, and if i could do it again i would choose a site that could get the job done right.

• Ha
      21st of Feb, 2010

Honest flowers is the WORST flower company I have come across in my life. I ordered flowers which were NEVER delivered, and when I called the only response I got was 'Sorry our department can't fix this problem.' I doubt these ###s had a pulse let alone a brain developed enough to help the situation. NEVER GO TO THIS SITE UNLESS LOOKING FOR A GOOD REASON TO SUE.

• Pl
      5th of Mar, 2010

This place is a rip off. My wife brought her flowers home from work the day she got them. When I asked her where they were at she told me on the counter. I had failed to look down to spot them. The advertisement of the bouquet I had ordered looked nothing like what was delivered. Thinking this was the local florist skimping I contacted honestflorist and provided them pictures. They stated the local florist had fulfilled their end of the deal. It all comes down to what they show you looks nothing like they deliver. $72? Are you kidding me? Never, ever, ever again will they scam me.

• Pi
      11th of May, 2010

I ordered flowers for my mother the day before (i know, i know...last minute) BUT they assured me that the order would be delivered the NEXT DAY (Mothers Day)...Needless to say the flowers NEVER came!! I was pissed because clearly it was a very special occason and you entrust people to fullfill your most special precious moments and to be let down by them not even arriving was a big blow...tried calling back only to get rerouted to people that didnt handle issues or problems and that they were simply "order processors" and when she finally did give me the number turns out that it was a constant "busy" tone!! RIP OFF!!!

• 01
      13th of May, 2010

Yes, I ordered flowers to arrive on Mothers Day, Hell no it still hasn't arrived. That honest title should be ripped off, and the business should go down. I never had a problem with Proflowers though.

27th of Aug, 2010

Honest flowers are very dishonest ppl. I am so frustrated with theier cumstomer service, it sucks. I hope they refund my money orelse i will so go off on them seriously. I wanted them to deliver 2 days ago and they are still not here. Very unreliable company. DONT EVER USE THEM. PLEASE. ...THEY ARE LAIRS