Honda Shine / battery failure
i have purchased honda shine in november 2010.and now in july the self start was not working.so, i went to service sttation.the mechanic said we will charge the battery & see.next day he said the battery is defective and u give us the battery, so that i will send it to the company and get the battery replaced.but it will take more than 3 months time.i asked him how about riding the bike without lights, horn, self start.he was speechlless.now what should i do. on enquiry i found that the type make battery (Minda company)is not available in the market.
so, kindly guide us what to do.
More Honda Shine Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar 
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services 
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0