Honda Service Centres / Mofaz Damansara
Honda service centres are one of the worst here in Malaysia. I've been to two of them one in Klang and one in Damansara and both have disappointed me immensely. I finally conceded to take my new CRV to a nearby car workshop (the owner, whom I've known for 7 years) to get proper check up and servicing. He was shocked to see the condition of my 1 year old CRV, expecially the worn brake pads that have seen started eating into the brake discs which left gaping marks in it. I just sent the car for service 3 weeks ago and the Honda mechanics failed to detect and tell me I have no brake pads left for all 4 tyres. I use my car a lot for work and I can't imagine what would happen if my brakes have failed. I had to send the car to the other workshop as I couldn't get an appointment with Honda as it was a last minute request after knowing the problem. As I waiting for my car to be fixed in the other workshop, not surpising, another newCRV drove up to the workshop and complained that engine oil is leaking from his car...and no surprise, he just sent it for service last week. After paying RM2200 for brakes and disc replacement, I asked the owner of the workshop how many brand new CRV has he serviced and he said he lost count...probably 20 of more the past few months. He claimed that most owners complained they're not getting the experienced service required at the Honda service centres. Servicing are normally done by junior mechanics and are rushed through because of the long queue of vehicles. Hence to all Honda owners, if you have to service your cars at Honda servicing centres, please do take your car to a more experience and trusted mechanic elsewhere to have it double checked just in case.
More Honda Service Centres Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.