Honda of Toms River / Demanding personal information!w
On January 10, 2008 I called Honda of Toms River to get a price on a 2005 Odyssey. The web site that I found it on said to call for a price. The lady I spoke with asked for my personal information (name, phone number etc.). I told her that I preferred not to leave my personal information and just wanted the price of the Odyssey. I understand that she didn't want to lose me as a potential customer but as you will see she did anyway by her behavior. She continued to ask for my number and when I said that I would give her some time to do her research and call back later she refused to comply. Instead of being professional she rudely said, "I can't even call you back at your home!?" I responded by saying "why can't I call you back instead?" She continued the pressure for me to give her my number and so I finally said "No thank you" and hung up. About 10 minutes later she called me! She had my number anyway, probably from caller ID. Against my wishes she called me at home. I would not take the call. She called back again about 30 seconds later. I didn't answer the phone. I started to feel harassed. It's customer service like this that will keep a customer like me away forever. I would rather go to a dealer that wasn't the best organized or didn't have the best selection as long as the salesman or woman was kind and respectful.
More Honda of Toms River Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.