Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) / unusual noise from engine of newly purchased vehicle

Ludhiana, punjab, India

Hi there,
I had purchased a Honda Activa 3G scooter ( Frame no. ME4JF509BH7116530, Engine no. JF50E76116548, Reg. No. PB10GD8412) from your agency 'pioneer honda, shree dadu autos pvt. Ltd., GT road, Gandhi nagar Dholewal chowk, Ludhiana-148003, Punjab ) on 02/03/2017 for consideration of Rs. 58600/- paid in cash vide your cash invoice no.
VEHINV-PB030002-[protected].
the said vahicle is suffering from unusual noice from engine since the day of its purchase, which was reported to you service centre, Field Gunj, opposit civil hospital Ludhiana, where your mechanics are trying to fix its deffect since 4 months but there is no positive result, in total till now they have opened its engine for 4 to 5 times excluding 3 services done after every month in order to fix its deffect but till now they are not able to settle its deffect which is an manufacturing deffect and is incurable .infact in this long period of repairs they pit so many scratcheson my vahicle due to which it doesn't looks like a brand new vahicle for which I had paid the full amount as demanded by the agency in cash . I have registered my complaints in your company's customer care no. For 4 to 5 times . but till now no setisfectory action is been taken by any of your official . Despite of all my pleadins you have not made good the deffect in the vahicle, which is indeed regrettable & Highly unbusinesslike . on account of your aforesaid Dereliction of duty and failure and neglect to rectify the same, I have suffered a lot of inconvenience, mental harrasment & incurred expences which you are liable to compensate to me . you are hereby finally called upon to:- *Replace the vahicle with new vahicle ( as its deffect is incurable and its a manufacturing deffect, 4 to 5 times tried by your mechanics to fix it but gained no seccess, and now I m not going to accept this vahicle after paying you the price of brand new vahicle )and /or, *Return the price charges paid. Failing which I shall be constrained to initiate against you for redressal of my aforesaid grievances, both civil and criminal as are warranted by the Law beside filing up a complaint under the statutory provision of the consumer protection act 1986 exclusively on your own risk, cost and responsibility, consequences of which you please note.
Sorry I m writing this complaint in this way, but I m really harrased by your appointed people in agency . I hope you will try to help me get justice.
Thanks,