Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) / speedometer not working

After writing so many times to honda customer care still not getting any feedback from company

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 1:43 PM, Sanjeev gill wrote:
Dear Sir,

A gentel reminder no. 2...

Kindly confirm the status of below said complaint

Regards

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 10:33 AM, Sanjeev gill wrote:
Dear sir,

Still waiting for the positive reply. That's how a company like Honda 2 wheeler is misguiding their customer not providing them a resolution and that's lots of complaint of after service are still pending in dump files without any resolution.

Kindly revert on same.

Vehicle Registration no. CH01BD 8558
CHASSIS NO. KC20E80119127
ENGINE NO - KC20E80119127

Thanks & regards

A GENTLE REMINDER...

Kindly confirm the status of below complaint

Regards

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 5:44 PM, wrote:
Dear Customer,

We thank you for sharing your concerns with us.
Your communication w.r. t ticket no. 1-[protected] has been registered. We are looking into the matter and shall revert accordingly.

Thanking you & assuring our best attention always.

Yours truly,

Customer Relations

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Sanjeev gill wrote:
Dear Honda,

Kindly confirm the status of trailing mail

Sanjeev singh

Hi,

I have purchased Honda Unicorn 160 from Krishna Honda, Chandigarh in August 2015 and now my speedo meter stop working and when I shown to the service centre to replace it but they are asking that it is damaged by water hence it will change on cost of Rs 6000 plus. But at the time of first service I have took extended warranty and they had told me that this will include in the warranty and now they are refusing to do under warranty. It was such a bad customer service from big company like Honda. Instead of huge no. of faulty speedo meter complaints received from market and they have also recall the bikes in 2017. But I am facing problem now it means it was my fault to purchase honda bike.

Sa