Honda Mission Valley (Hondamissionvalley.com) / Quote does not match actual cost
I strongly suggest not doing business with Honda Mission Valley in San Diego, California. They charge labor and parts way too expensive. They quote you on the internet with fairly good pricing but once you are down to the service department to work on your car the charges goes way too high.
After contacting major Honda Dealers in San Diego, I found out that Honda Mission Valley charges outrageous labor hrs and parts. Unfortunately, I should have done my homework first but it's too late.
This is the Honda Dealer in Mission Valley of San Diego, California.
More Honda Mission Valley (Hondamissionvalley.com) Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.
- Honda Motor - engine oil over consumption and safety issue