Honda Jazz / having to buy new door locks on five year old car
I bought a Honda Jazz from the Rochdale branch. Feb. 2005.
10 Months ago my lock on the drivers side stopped working, three months ago, the boot lock stopped working, I went to Honda and they said it was not under warranty and would cost me 258.00 pounds to have the locks done.
I am a pensioner and could only afford the one lock to be done, it cost me 120.00 Pounds. This was a week ago; today the passenger lock has stopped working, so again I only have one lock for the car, and cannot afford to pay for another one at this time.
I have only done 22000.00 mils and had three services and all MOTs done on the car.
I went on your web site and told you the trouble I had with the car and the way I was treated by the staff at Rochdale, as far as customer service they was very bad.
So I still have one lock on the car Honda is supposed to be a good name so why have my locks been so bad and cost me so much money.
More Honda Jazz Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Yes Promo Award Programme - Fake email received 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure