Honda Civic Hybrid / Lost Oil Drain Plug
We took our Honda Civic Hybrid to T&T Honda (in Calgary) for its first oil change, with 10, 000 km on the vehicle. Within two weeks, the car had serious issues and began to run very roughly. The service engine light and add oil light both came on at the same time. I took the car to a different dealership to have them look at it - the root of the problem was that the oil drain plug had fallen out, all oil had drained.
The second dealership replaced the plug and oil, but the car was still running roughly. We are now fighting with T&T Honda to have them either replace the engine or the car. However, they are now suddenly coming up with all kinds of crazy numbers - they fully expect that we will pay $5, 000 as a lost trade in value and then buy a new car from them. We are being held hostage as they now have the car and we are still making the payments. Of course, they assure me that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, but they aren't willing to negotiate in good faith. To add insult to injury, I am constantly subjected to low level minions who have absolutely no authority to make any decision. They keep referring to the owner, but he does not call me when instructed to do so.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
More Honda Civic Hybrid Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure