Honda City Zx Gxi / regarding alloy wheels AND SPOLIER

1 India Review updated:

M/S HONDA SIEL CAR LTD.

SUB.: ABOUT ALLOY WHEELS and SPOLIER of HONDA CITY Zx GXI.

SIR/MADAM

I purchased a HONDA CITY Zx GXI car of 10th anneversery addition from HARMONY HONDA Joshi Automotive Pvt. Ltd. CHANDIGARH dated 22 Sept. 2007. My car’s engine no.L15A30126622 & chasis no.MAKGD852H7N900672 and having regd. no. is CH 04 A 7885. But I could not get Alloy Wheels and Spolier with my car, which is given by Co. with this model. I felt very much helpless when I got information about the product after two months of purchase.It is painful and hrassed me.
I am an old customer of Honda City Exi. since1999 having regd. no.PB 65 0555. My daughter purchased HONDA ACCORD EURO model in MARCH 2007 at BRISBANE(AUSTRALIA).
Presently when I purchased GXI model, I didn’t find myself to get this information important about the product and Co. not to provide me the Alloy Wheels with the car.

Kindly do the needful, your kind act shall be highly apperiated.

Thanking you.

Chandigarh.160055
M-[protected]

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2008

hi chottu...u shuld b aware of the fact that honda is not providing spoiler with 10th anniversary edition, but they do provide alloy wheels...i'm not sure whether ur sales outlet mentioned u that or not...evenif they didn't give u one, still u can buy alloywheels for 10k during the anniversary time...itz an offfer from honda...also, the spoiler will cost u around 18k (depending on the model u choose)...