Honda Carland / Misbehaving and racist comments

1 United States

Yesterday i have been to Honda carland, Roswell, GA to buy a car after talking on the phone to a Sales person named Kevin. The sales person asked me on the phone to come to the dealer’s showroom and they will negotiate the price though i wanted to finalize on the phone, as I did not want to waste my time negotiating the price. That guy sent some one to pick me up from my home, as I did not have any car. I was with my little Son. When i went there and offered the sales person a price, he just walked out from his cabin and sent a manager named Raza (not sure if that is what he told his name). That manager said that if you are a RED INDIAN then you might get some discount and the price, which i offered. (Which was reasonably very much near to a price they finally offered me.). When i did not agree the price they offered me both them got so rude that they asked me to leave immediately and when i raised my voice because of there misbehavior and the way they were talking to me, the manger threatened to call the Cop. It was really a humiliating experience. I felt the RED INDIAN comment was racist. I thought of calling cop, not sure why I did not do that. We just came out from the showroom and waited for half an hour for my wife to come and pick us from there.
I did request the Sales person Kevin to drop off to my home and he said he couldn’t help it.
I still feel angry and outrage the way they misbehave with me. I felt very bad for my SON too as he was watching the entire episode. Though General Manager came to me while I was waiting outside and offered me a price lower than I had decided to pay, I did not buy the car, because I was very angry about the whole episode and felt that money is not everything. I can buy the car anywhere else where I will be treated like a customer.
Now I feel that I should have called the cop and complaint against them.

Ja