Honda / Honda sold me a new vehicle with undisclosed body damage
Sunset Honda of SLO, CA sold me a new Honda Ridgeline and did not tell me about the damage that was done to the vehicle before I bought it. My vehicle had 19 miles on it and we found bond on the driver’s rear fender. The whole vehicle had been repainted, we don't know what was wrong with the other side. I ask Sunset Honda to replace my vehicle and they refused. Now I have to sue them to get me vehicle replaced. My first attorney did not talk to me, but presented a settlement of a low amount (less than I paid for the vehicle) to Sunset Honda's insurance. I refused the low offer and I have to find another attorney to litigate. I think I will contact Honda corporation myself. Does anyone out there have an inside number for Honda Corporation? Buyer beware of Auto Dealers and Attornies.
More Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - front brakes
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair
- Honda Motor - quality of service provided by viva honda (vcm agencies ltd, mumbai. india) for our honda city.