Honda / Bad & condescending attitude towards indian client

1 United States

The service received from Honda Melrose’s sales manager Cedric Styer was nothing short of rude & arrogant. I was interested in buying a white Type-R. I was told the car was a demo, but found out that the car was pre-owned. We then tried to negotiate the price with Cedric; the manner in which he treated us was very condescending. The attitude we received made us very upset. He does not seem to understand the meaning of customer service, how he became a sales manager, is beyond me. But, then in saying that, maybe he just treats indian customers in that way. I was NOT just enquiring about the car, I wanted to buy the car immediately. I had finance & a cash deposit. But Cedric made me look like I was STUPID, which makes me totally upset. Even if we could not negotiate a good price for the TypeR, I would expect a sales manager to give me other options instead of being rude & talking to us like we don't know anything. Just because he is white & I'm INDIAN, I DON'T need to be treated in that manner. What I found out about the white TypeR, is that the clutch as well as tyres have been changed, although this car has ONLY 18000kms on the clock. Knowing this info, is this car worth BUYING???