Honda / not willing to work with me
Hi I'm a single mom of 12yrs I purchased a 2002 Honda on Septemeber 2001. I made my scheduled payments over the years and unfortunately as time went on finances became a struggle. I filed for bankruptcy but signed a reaffirmations agreement to keep my honda. I made my payments as always and of course I fell a month behind on a payment but still trying to keep up. I received a call from a private investigator that Honda wanted to repose my car. Now I had not received a letter nor a phone call. I had been out of bankruptcy for 2 1/2 years and only owed 1 yr on the car in the amount of 5,000 dollars.
I contacted Honda and they were very rude and was not willing to help me or give me any length of time to try and catch up. They stated they wanted the car. Now remember I haven't received a bill since the day I filed bankruptcy but still continued to make payments because I needed and loved my car and worked very hard over those 5 yrs paying it, only to have it taken from me when I only had 12 more payments. It has been 10 months since this all occurred and I'm still upset with how it all went down. I currently do not own a car I've been borrowing my mothers car my friends car. It saddens me to think that such a prestiges company could be so demeaning and cold hearted. Just wanted someone to know how I feel although I'm sure this want do any good but at least I finally got it off my chest. This experience has taught me never to do business with Honda again, even though I really love Honda cars. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
More Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda - crv 2013 hatch does not open during rainy or icy weather
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue