Honda Aviator / free service
I, Manoj Sharma, S/O Sri S.M.Sharma, a proud owner of HONDA AVIATOR scooter, model code- SCV110GA.
with Invoice no 11IN00153 dated 26/4/11, engine no-JF21E9193409, chassis no- ME4JF213DB8171936, have a complain as
regard to your service as per details given...
1.First Service I have done on 23/5/2011 with km 568 through job card no 11jc00959.
2. second service I have done on 3/9/2011 with km 2881 through job card no 11jc03272.
3. Third service I have done on 5/12/2011 with km 5186 through job card no 11jc06066.
My complaint is this that dealer Evershine Auto Wheels Kota Raj has refused the 4 service . because more than 300 day's. Sir do u feel if first service is late, second also late as well as third also late but they do not complaint me that you have come with late in future please take care, that time i take care. But on the 4 service they told me that you have late so we can't do. Sir do u feel this is a customer long relations. Sir you are requested please instruct Dealer please co-operate the customer .
More Honda Aviator Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar 
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services 
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0