Honda Activa / replacement of fuel gauge within warranty period
I have purchased a Honda activa from Ronak Honda, Tosham Bhiwani on 10.05.2014 in cash. In September 2014, the fuel guage of the scooty became dead. I lodged my complain for replacement of fuel guage during service of scooty in Oct 2014 at BRS Honda, Agency, Narnaul(HR). The store keeper as well as manager of BRS Honda agency have shown unavailability of the said accessory and told me to visit later. In pursuance with manager BRS Honda, I visited the agency time and again but infructuous. I repeated my complaint during service of scooty in Mar 2015 but the same reply was received from the manager.
It is therefore requested that necessary action in this regard may be taken at the earliest.
More Honda Activa Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.