Honda Activa / replacement of fuel gauge within warranty period
I have purchased a Honda activa from Ronak Honda, Tosham Bhiwani on 10.05.2014 in cash. In September 2014, the fuel guage of the scooty became dead. I lodged my complain for replacement of fuel guage during service of scooty in Oct 2014 at BRS Honda, Agency, Narnaul(HR). The store keeper as well as manager of BRS Honda agency have shown unavailability of the said accessory and told me to visit later. In pursuance with manager BRS Honda, I visited the agency time and again but infructuous. I repeated my complaint during service of scooty in Mar 2015 but the same reply was received from the manager.
It is therefore requested that necessary action in this regard may be taken at the earliest.
More Honda Activa Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure
- Honda Motor - front brakes
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair