Homewebsitecenter.com / They just keep trying to suck as much money out of each person as possible

I feel like it was a scam. I initially thought $49 would take care of everything, then I was led to another page once I purchased the initial program that said another $197 then I would be complete. I said no way and closed the page to another offer of $97 to have all I needed to make money, I said no once again, then $67, No! Then $47 and I gave it a shot, then more things I would need to get the ultimate "success" with the program and they wanted to upgrade me to "Pro" I declined, because I thought I had all they said I needed. I was supposed to have a "Domain" or "website", but when I checked on it, there was nothing but a blank white page. Then they also wanted me to purchase "Traffic" and for another $50 I could do that also! I just was so tired of being mislead, I asked for a refund from the bots that I was communicating with. I am very disappointed and just feel very mislead. They have you open up a Paypal account as well. They are so contradictory from beginning to end, that they simply lost my trust. Nothing is up front and honest, so I couldn't deal with it any longer. They just keep trying to suck as much money out of each person as possible.

Po

Comments

• Cl
      31st of Dec, 2010

homewebsitecenter.com responded that they're going to refund my money to paypal until now they hav't refund my money. I started Dec. 13, 2010.

Please return my money. I understand that I have to call abroad. I don't know where.