Hometown Realty / Dont do business or rent from them!!

1 Bowles and WadsworthLittleton and surrounding, CO, United States Review updated:

I rented a house from Hometown Realty. When I moved out they charged me for damages to the property that were there when I moved in. I wrote the things were wrong on the move in/out sheet when I first rented it. During my lease they were charging me for any repairs needed in the house. They also refused to exterminate.Hometown Realty did not even go through the movein move out sheet with me so they could add whatever charges they felt like later on. Almost 6 months after we moved out a credit agency sends me a notice that I willhave bad credit if I dont pay. Hometown Realty WILL screw you out of whatever money they can. I would recommend that you go somewhere else.Hometown Realty makes profit by taking advantage of ordinary people who do not know all the real estate rental laws.

Comments

• Re
      6th of Feb, 2009

I rented from them too and they did the same thing to me... STAY AWAY FROM HOMETOWN REALTY...TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILTY TOO...

• Lo
    San Marcos
    California
    Phone: 760-798-1784
    my-hometownrealty.com

Home Town Realty is a BIG SCAM.

We were mislead and LOST ALL Of our MONEY!!

Beware before doing business with this company!