Hometown America / need justice for a tenant
My name is Doris. I was renting a mobile home here in Orange Lake Park. The owner said it was okay. He said it was a rental park. I was in a very bad car accident. I am 65 years old and I receive Social Security of 1, 000.00 per month.
My sister gave me 17, 000.00 as a gift and she was going to buy me one of the mobile homes here.
When I went to the office the manager was very rude by the way she said I told you that you have to go in 2 weeks. Your report was bad and denied. We can not have you here at all. Now I told her that my sister will buy the home and she has good credit. She said well we dont know if you can stay and your sister has to stay. I mean she was contradicting. She was rude. And it was not my fault I rented without knowing that I could not rent. With times like today. Almost everyone has lost their home. This is not the time to be like this. I was willing to give 6 months of lot rent in adance and they can check to see I get 1, 000 for social security along with my sister having good credit living with me.
Do I have to write to our President Obama? If this does not get resolved I will. Lets see if we can get the news here at this Park.
What is going on here?
More Hometown America Complaints & Reviews
- Hometown America - Harassment 
- Hometown America - harrassment/discrimination 
- Hometown America - Unauthorized charges 
- Hometown America Corporation - Not a complaint 
- Hometown America Communities - Trailer Park Trash 
- Hometown America Corporation - allowing a known sex offender to come to our community
- Hometown America Jurupa Cascade - playground play slide set
- Hometown America LLC - false late charges
- HomeTown America Sunshine Valley - Property Management 
- Hometown America and MH Financial Services - Very Unprofessional bussiness