Hometown America / Unauthorized charges
We received a letter stating we needed to remove weeds or they would spray for and charge us $30.00, we sprayed them and before we could pull them (not yet died) they sprayed (so they say) and billed us $30.00. we had neighbors whom they did this to as well.
If you saw the news report on the off duty Chandler Police Officers who helped the elderly woman fix her trailer because they were going to kick her out, well that s this 'wonderful' place.
They are money hungry and will do anything to get it, not to mention the 'reverse' discrimination. If you aren't Hispanic you are treated like unfairly, probably because they knew the cuacasions had money.
DO Not rent or buy from this trailer park, there is also a lot of gang crime going on and it is getting worse.
More Hometown America Complaints & Reviews
- Hometown America - Harassment 
- Hometown America - harrassment/discrimination 
- Hometown America - need justice for a tenant 
- Hometown America Corporation - Not a complaint 
- Hometown America Communities - Trailer Park Trash 
- Hometown America Corporation - allowing a known sex offender to come to our community
- Hometown America Jurupa Cascade - playground play slide set
- Hometown America LLC - false late charges
- HomeTown America Sunshine Valley - Property Management 
- Hometown America and MH Financial Services - Very Unprofessional bussiness