HomeSurveys.com / Unauthorized billing!

I foolishly believed the claims made by this company that I could earn money completing online surveys.
They took a 'one off' payment of £2.75 from my account. When I tried to register with other sites to do the surveys I found that most of them only work in the US, some reward you with entry into a sweepstake and after hours of filling in personal details and getting nothing in return I decided it was a scam but as i had only lost £2.75 it wasn't worth bothering about. They only have to con 10 people though to make £275!!!

I was angry enough about that but now they have taken another payment of £25 and I am not letting them get away with that.

This is a complete and utter Rip Off!

Va

Comments

Pa
  13th of Mar, 2008

I sent you a message that i wanted to cancel my membership with you and they toke 39 dollars out of my bank and i want it refunded to me and i don't want to have any thing more to do with you.

Su
  27th of Mar, 2008
homesurveys - unauthorized charges
homesurveys.com
homesurveys.com

I cancelled my contract and yet they billed me 39.95 on 3/14/08. I even spoke to someone by phone and they told me it would be back in my account in seven days. Hasn't happened.

Li
  14th of Apr, 2008

Same thing has happened to me, I closed my account last month, contacted them, and nothing has happened yet.

Br
Sittingbourne
Kentucky
Phone: +44 (0)1795 420 649
Has been terminated

you may join them at:email: info@homesurveys.com

I joined this company in order to make money filling surveys on-line. they promised $25-50 USD per survey. I filled-up a few, money was not coming in. They billed me $39, 95 USD saying it was subscription payment. I did not like it because the never said a word about it when I subscribed. I started refusing to fill up surveys, they kept billing and billing.

Mr
  9th of Jul, 2008

KEEP THIS IN MIND: WORKN FROM HOME, SURVEYS, AND TRIAL OFFERS ARE 99.9% FRAUD. WHENEVER THEY ASK FOR YOUR BANKING INFO, PAYING UP FRONT FOR MATERIAL, OR CREDIT CARD INFO, THINK TWICE AND RAISE YOUR RED FLAGS!!!