HomeShop18 / product not delivered

India Review updated:

I am rajesh kumar from mohali punjab. After watching homeshop18 commercial on t.V. Have ordered one fuzezone mobile phone rs3499/- on 17th oct through my hdfc credit card, order no{[protected]}. I told by the executive of homeshop18 thah it will take max 7-8 working days. Bt still I have not received my order. Everyday I call on the helpline and they gives me fake assurance and next delivery date. I am very upset and fustrated.
Plz help me out.

Plz chk I have attached the coruier status, according to which my product has delivered.

Rajesh
Contact no-[protected]

Comments

• Ho
      Nov 11, 2010

Hi Rajesh,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Since you have not yet received the product we will arrange for a refund of the same as soon as possible.

Homeshop 18 Online Support

Your feedback is important for us. Keep Posting!

Dec 23, 2010

WHY RAJESH DID NOT RECIEV BUT THE HOMESHOP 18 WANTS TO ARRANGE FOR A REFUND?
    MEANS HOMESHOP18 NEVER ARRANGE DELIEVERY???
    SHOULD I DO THE SAME THING?

Dec 23, 2010

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS MY PRODUCT?
    ORDER---901668697 Dec 13, 2017

Dec 24, 2010

where is the helpline number of Homeshop 18?, , i call many times, , never connnect...Order toll free: 1 800 1 800 918 ???
    i am not in india, , so i call 9118001800918...cant connect., .it said switch off
    ORDER---901668697 Dec 13, 2017

Dec 26, 2010

In TAIWAN, , internet shopping is very popular and SERVICE is also good, , but when i first time to use india INTERNET SHOPPING, I was shocked, , bcoz in my country., .nobody will request ME to call courier, BCOZ I am not the one to call COURIER, after all, , HOMESHOP 18 RECEIVE MY MONEY, THEY SHOULD DO SERVICE FOR ME, BUT AFTER 11 DAYS, , I ALMOST GAVE UP, , BCOZ I DONT KNOW WHERE IS MY PRODUCT NOW, I BELIVE MUMBAI IS NOT A SMALL CITY, WHY TAKES SO LONG!!!11

Dec 26, 2010

SEEMS infibeam HAS LESS COMPLAINTS HERE

Dec 27, 2010

i knew why now, , bcoz homshop18 just offer a place to sell but after order shipped, , they dont care too much
    thats why they ask me to call courier by myself
    they should follow the courier if i have problems, not i call by myself

Jan 05, 2011
    HomeShop18 - Discounts by Homeshop18
    Homeshop18
    India

I lost my Cell phone at a new year’s party and I really want to buy a new one, but I am so confused about which one to buy. I was browsing through HomeShop18 and I found the Nokia 5530, and I really like the features that it has, particularly the 3MP cameras that it has along with LED flash! And it seems affordable too, because HomeShop18 is offering a discount on the model as compared to the store price. I think I will buy the phone from HomeShop18, particularly because they have express delivery and I can get it soon then.

Jan 13, 2011

I finally purchased the Nokia 5530 from HomeShop18. I ordered it last week and they called me later to confirm my credit card details. I opted for the normal delivery because I had an old phone to use for the time being. And the phone arrived yesterday, on time. I’m really glad that they deliver the products when they promise. It is great to shop with such a website. I recommend to everyone here that they should shop with HomeShop18 as they have very good deals and their service is very prompt.

Feb 07, 2011
    HomeShop18 - Not recieving my orders
    homeshop18
    homeshop18.com

I have placed two orders no. 902180969 and 902181499 on 27th Jan;2017 with homeshop18 committment to shipped in 2 working days. But till now (7th Feb; 2017) it has not been shipped, Moreover i whenever i am calling these guys they are saying it will be delivered today or tomorrow, but it never shipped. If i am requesting them to cancel the order, they dont have the machanism to cancel the order. If they are not able to handle the order you should not take the orders. The heights are such that these guys does not bother to send a message or mail to customer that your order will be delayed due to some reason. They dont have that much of guts, now customer has paid the money all botheration should be to customer only, to track.
    Now this is the main reason why online shopping is not popular in India just due to some of these cheap vendor, on TV they are making big promises in two day through express delivery. But reality everybody knows. Not only politician are screwing India these guys also taking india's reputation to dust.
    And i am not sorry for my bad words, because these guys deserve it

• Ho
      Feb 09, 2011

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your contact details so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Homeshop18 Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us Keep Posting!

Jul 10, 2011

Dear Homeshop 18 Online Support Team,

I have been thinking of ordering the Kindle from your website, but now the numerous complaints regarding your site is giving me second thoughts. I live in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and therefore called up your office to see if i could just drop in and ay cash and pick up my order, especially since it says 'in stock'. Please advise what I should do. What assurance do I get that I will get my order and also that I will get something original?

Nov 20, 2011
    Homeshop18 - Refund not yet received
    homeshop18.com

why dont HS18have a customer care email id on there website? why everyone has to call / sms to reach you?

• Bh
      Nov 29, 2011

pls spice 5700 mobile not touch skin product give return phone ord no.907677245 & complain no. 68444593

bharat sarvaiya
    surat

Sep 30, 2014
    HomeShop18 - Refund not yet received
    HomeShop18
    Faridabad

Complaint No. - 108071467

Brought a Terry Cotton Bath Towel from Homeshopprod18 & found defective at the time of Delivery. Logged a complaint (No.-108071467) on 31/07/2017.

Even after returning the Product to HomeShop18 & provided the Proof of Delivery still not received my payment. Called many times & talk to them even for hours & hours, run from pillar to post but did get any confirmation about my payment.

Looking for help...

• Sm
      Dec 15, 2014

Hi Jyoti,

Apologies! Your refund cheque of INR. 649 has been delivered through Blue Dart Courier, AWB no.43760904611 and It is received by Riddhi on 14th Nov 2017 Please confirm .

HomeShop18