HomeShop18 / no replacement given

India Review updated:

Dear sir/madam,

After getting disappointed with the service provided by homeshop18, I am writing this complaint to you in the big hope that, I will get it justice and my problem resolved. I want to get strict action against these frauds, who are continuously taking big advantage of people and robbing their valuable earnings.

I had placed an order for a set of kurtis worth rs. 2000 from homeshop18, which was according to their size details given in their telecast. But after receiving the order it was not as per mentioned size, so I shipped their product back for replacement as per the details given by their customer care executive. And now its more than 20 days than I have not yet received my replacement. I had already paid rs. 2000/- to them. Either I want my product replaced or my money back. Please help me to get a refund of my money. Details of the order is as below

Order no. : [protected]
Date : 24th nov, 2012.
Item : printed + embroidered asmitas kurtis (set of 5)
Amount : rs. 2000.00

They are the biggest cheater in india & must be banned in india.

Dear sir/mam, if you can please take any action against them would be highly appreciated. Also if you can get my money refunded from these cheaters.

Their email contact : [protected]@homeshop18.com
Customer care contact : [protected]

Thanks & best regards,
Sheetal

Comments

• Tr
      Dec 15, 2012

everynetusermustbewareofthistypeofonlinepurchasesespeciallythroughonlinecreditsbymeansofcreditcardsinarticular, appearingwithgoogle.com.t.r.gurumurthy, gurumurthhy.[protected]@gmail.com

• Sm
      Dec 17, 2012

Dear Sheetal,

We really apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. As customer satisfaction is paramount as a special case the order value INR 1999/- has been processed for refund and the cheque would be dispatched to you in about 10 - 12 working days.

We at Homeshop18 are treating the matter closed from our end and there is no liability pending towards Homeshop18

A line of confirmation would be appreciated

For TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd.

Regards,
    Home Shop 18

• A1
      Jun 03, 2016
    Homeshop18 - Pure Negligence of customer requirement
    HomeShop18
    India
    homeshop18.com

on 16th of Oct'11 I have placed an order for American Tourister Laptop Backpack AC4L (black in color) with one of your executive & expected date was 24th of Oct'11 receiving the same. The same status has been confirmed on last Saturday (22nd Oct'll).

on 24th Oct'11 (today) the same was not delivered to me so i called your customer care& was taking to Shikha Shing, at that time I came to know that the order is not yet dispatched & it might get dispatched by 25th Oct'11.

Due to this I have asked to let me know what If I want to cancel my order & till what time I will be getting my money back. The moment she heard word cancellation, she went ahead & canceled my order with out listing my complete question. Spoken to his Sr Mr. Vishal Sharma & he was help less & like Shikha he was also sorry for the mistake what she has done.

I have made payment on 16th & now if the order cancellation is confirmed money will be refunded in & working Days. I have lost interest on ICICI card for all thus days & now I dont have the product also

• Ho
      Jun 03, 2016

Dear Sir,

Please provide us your order number, we will get it resolved immediately.

Thanks,