Homeshop18 / no delivery of product

India Review updated:

I have placed my order with Home shop18 on 19th July . At the time of shopping i was promised to receive the product in 7 days. But till date there is no response for delivering the product.
Track product is very poor feature on there website. Till date the product status is only showing Verified and nothing else.
This is very pathetic service. I will never do any shopping from HOMESHOP18 instead i will go with other shopping sites.

Regards
Hitesh
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Su
      Mar 27, 2010
    Homeshop18 - order not received
    India

I have ordered a Microoven on 03/Mar/2017 and the order number is 703053851, they have promissed to deliver this production in 10 days and even today (27/03/2017) I have not recived. I have made the payment by Cash and I do not find any contact number nor support email ID on their website. This is very very poor service to customers.

Order Num : 703053851
    My Contact Number : +91-9833130924
    eMail : [protected]@gmail.com
    Please send me the product or refund my money back.

Nov 17, 2010
    Homeshop18 - non working of onida mobile
    India

I have purchased onida mobile through home shop 18. Since payment was not made in advance they have delivered the material on cash on delivery basis. But as the mobile was not charged, I have made payment to courier. Later I found that the mobile is not charging at all. I have visited onida shop also and they asked to bring invoice which was not send to me alongwith the product. I have complained to home shop 18 ( complaint no. 5946378) and they promised to send copy of invoice through email & by courier, but till date I received non.

• Av
      Jan 05, 2011
    Homeshop18 - Delivery of inappropriate things
    homeshop18.com

I have ordered several items from the above-mentioned shopping site, and the products that they have delivered to me was neither of the standard quality nor of the approprite size or quantity. I have complained about the same via their call centers, but the response that I got from them was very poor, and in no way I am gonna shop from them anymore and nor do my friends, all of them had bad experiences.

• Ho
      Jan 12, 2011

Hi Avinash,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your Order ID and contact details so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Homeshop18 Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us Keep Posting!

• Ho
      Jul 02, 2011

Dear Hitesh,

We are sorry to know about the experience you had while shopping with us.

Please provide us your order number and we will resolve the issue immediately.

Thanks,
    Team Homeshop18

• Go
      Jul 29, 2011

I have placed my order on 10 july. At the time i was promised to receive the product in 15 days. but till now there is no responce of delevering the product. i am not happy with this. i will never shop on homeshop18 again.