HomeShop18 / no refund

India Review updated:

Homeshop18,

I am waiting for the refund of my money and the customer service is just saying that they have credited the
amount in my account and giving me the RR number # [protected].

Logically i have no amount transfered to my account. I had purchased the product online on 19th of Sept, 2011
as per the records in my bank account statement . But no records of refunds.

I have sent them my bank statements aswell ; but just raising complaint#s. I Just wanna my money back.
I am spending a hell lot of money just in making the calls and burning my patience.

Thanks,
Anuja

Comments

• Ho

Dear Anuja,

Can you please provide us your order number.

We will resolve the issue for you immediately.

Thanks,
    Team HomeShop18

Yes sure. The refund mail which i got on 29th Sept has the following details

Thank you for shopping with HomeShop18. We wish to inform you that we have processed refund against order number:906038271, sub order number 36399483.

Refund Process:
    For credit card /Debit card mode of payment, refund processing time is 6-8 working days (???????).

Oct 11, 2011

If needed i can attach my account statement aswell. Let me know (if its needed).

Oct 17, 2011

Hi ... Its almost 20 days .. still waiting for my money ... Please speed up the operation if any.

Oct 25, 2011

Hi guys ... NOT 20 DAYS But 20 working days are also over ... still no refund !!!

Oct 25, 2011

http://www.homeshop18.com/return-policy.html :)

Nov 02, 2011

Sourabh, Can you be precise and tell me the exact turn around time by your company. Please be precise this time.
    If your company doesn't want to give the money even after a month ; you can ask them to keep it as charity
    or if you don't wanna any charity then either give back my money or send me some other goods of the same amt.