Homeshop18 / defect product

India Review updated:

I ordered a 72 pc Everwel Gold Dinner Set which included additional 2 Handis (alongwith the lids) and four serving bowls vide order No. [protected]. This set was delivered to me on 2nd July, 2011, but with dented and cut in the 2 steel Handis( alongwith lids). Immediately, the customer care official of HS 18 was informed over telephone about the damaged set of Handis. On 11th July, 2011, HS 18 delivered the 2 new Handis but without lids.
The service of HS 18 customer care official is very poor. It seems the official of HS 18 has not noted the details of the damaged product and without checking delivered the Handis.
I had been shopping from other TV channels/ websites, but I had never had any problem related to product and its delivery .
I am regular viewer of all channels of Network 18 and liked the programmes on the important topics of public interest presented by them. Network 18 is a reputed channel group. Seeing their goodwill I opted for the first time to make purchases from Home Shop 18. But It s very sad that the product and services provided are very poor compared to other Shopping outlets. I feel that the officials of customer care are of the view that only once the customer should purchase the product from HS 18 and not after.

Np

Comments

• Ns
      Dec 31, 2010
    Home shop 18 - ILL Treatment after ORDER Failure
    HOME SHOP 18
    homeshop18.com

I had ordered some stuff online from HOME SHOP 18. After 3 days of NOT PROCESSING my order, I called up their CUSTOMER CARE - 0120-4444918.

Me and wife were disrespected by an arrogant customer rep. She kept repeating herself and cared a damn about our order. She owes an apology to us.

- NSND

• Ho
      Jan 03, 2011

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your contact details so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Homeshop18 Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us Keep Posting!

• Ho
      Jul 12, 2011

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to know about the experience you had while shopping with us.

Your issue will be resolved at the earliest and you will receive a call form our customer care executive on this regards.

Thanks,
    Team HomeShop18

• Na
      Aug 05, 2011

The Customer Care executive Shri Rajender Singh called and resolved the issue and I have received the lids. However, the experience of shopping with HS 18 had not been a good one.

• Ra
      Mar 26, 2012
    Home shop 18 - not delevered
    India

my order no is 910489765 but after get a message on mobile that 2-3 days u get ur product
    but till now i not get it.

any information send on email [protected]@gmail.com
    cell no : 76071 39141

Content 4: 6 Pc Soup Bowl
    Content 5: 6 Pc Spoons
    Content 6: 3 Pc Serving Bowls
    Content 10: 1 Pc Oval Platter

Order Number Product Description Payment Option Order Value (Rs.)
    931067121 Diva 34 Pc Dinner Set by La-Opala-Petite Blue Cash on Delivery 2495.0
    shipped vide AWB # 54509036945through Blue Dart .

i found that one full plate is already broken...

so you are required to replace the set or to refund back... or send me one new full plate .

thanks
    vinit

• De
      Jun 14, 2014

subject- defective piece delivered and poorest of the poor services

• De
      Jun 14, 2014

d/authorities
    your services are the worst ever experienced by me.your credibility stands on extremely slippery grounds.i assure you that niether i will avail of any of your services in future nor would recommend any prospective customer to do so.you are really a pain in the neck.
    I placed an order for a bike cover wide order no-946351521 on the6th of june 2014 promising cash on delivery.Retaining my good faith in the services of home shop18 i agreed to their terms and conditions. But to my utter surprise i received my order today on june14 2014 in very bad shape and condition. the cover was damaged and torn.this proves the carelessness and irresponsible attitude of the so called reliable services of home shop18.U certainly have breached the code of trust.
    this experience proved to be an eye opener for me. This is going to be my first and last connection with the service provider.first you delivered the damaged goods purposely and on registering a complaint ask us to courier it to you.Why were the goods not checked and then delivered? this speaks volumes of your indecent behaviour and worst services. i feel utterly cheated.anyhow i extend my thanks to one of the worst service providers around
    Found cheated
    JAI SINGH RAGHAV (a never would be again customer)
    P.S. HOME SHOP 18 seeks a perverse pleasure in cheating its customers