HomeShop18 / bill invoice not given

India Review updated:

Hello!!

This is w.R. T to my order no. [protected] delivered on 16.04.2011.
The hardcopy of the bill/invoice was not provided to me against the product for which I had made requests several times, but till date the same has not been sent.

Subrat

Comments

• Ho
      Apr 25, 2011

Dear Subrat,

We are sorry to know about inconvenience you had to face while shopping with us.

Thanks for providing the order number, we are looking in to the issue and will call you immediately on this.

Thanks,
    Team HomeShop18

• Mk
      May 13, 2011

I had a ridiculous experience with Homeshop18.
    1. I purchased the Fuji zone touch screen mobile in October 2010.
    2. The mobile was delivered to me without the data cable/charger cable; spare stylus and battery and the mobile pouch. These items were shown in the ad. to be part of the mobile set.
    3. I reported the matter to homeshop18 customer care and I received the mobile pouch and the data cable/charger cable onle in December 2010.
    4. After charging I inserted the SIM card and found that the screen was defective. I reported the matter immediately to the customer care in January 2011.
    5. The homeshop18 customer care arranged for replacement. As directed I sent the mobile set in the packet arranged by homeshop18 in February 2011.
    6. I received calls from Nakamichi Techno Pvt. Ltd that I have to pay Rs. 1300/- towards the repair of the screen in late February 2011 and march 2011. I refused to pay as my deal was with homeshop18 and not Nakamichi Techno Pvt. Ltd.
    7. I received the defective mobile back in early May 2011.
    My repeated calls to the customer care led me nowhere. After I sent two emails I received a SMS stating that the homeshop18 team was not able to contact me. When I called back they were beating round the bush. They said that the warranty was for six months only. But I had sent the phone within the stipulated time. Then they were saying that it was not a manufacturing defect and was a critical damage. Let me tell you that the screen was defective from day one and there is no sign/mark of external damage on the screen. Hence it is a manufacturing defect only. When I tried to tell these facts the Customer Care executive disconnected the phone.
    Is this the way to deal with a customer? The bonding with homeshop18 seems to be withering away with the feeling of being cheated away. Please tell me, is there a way out of the present situation? Where can I get justice as the case seems to of fraud and cheating.
    M.K. Gogoi

May 25, 2011

hello,
    my name is suyash
    A few days ago i have bye a spice mobile and now mobile's charging point was loosed automatically so i want my order bill just send it to my E-MAIL ID
    (suyash.morfy.[protected]@gmail.com)
    THANKS

• Mk
      May 29, 2011

Hello,
    Homeshop arranged for the pickup of the defective handset on 18/05/2011. A TNT agent picked up the phone vide invoice number DO290549859WW on 21/05/2011 1710 hrs. I informed the Homeshop customer care about the pick-up on 23/05/2011. But I see no response coming my way even tough a week has passed. Waiting ang waiting only!
    No justice, no redressal. Thats wat the customers are for.
    M.K. Gogoi

Jan 23, 2013

Delivery personnel are rude and misbehaving. Also products are delivered without invoice or bill.