HomeShop18 / Non delivery of product!

India Review updated:
4.85

They are not bothered about the delivery of the product if the payment is made in advance. Here is the story. I ordered a creative Zen Plus 1gb mp3 player from the site and made the whole payment through card on 30th Nov, 2007. As per the website i should get the product in 5-10 days. But its 13 January, 2008 and i haven't received the product yet. I sent an email and called up twice. Their executive said "the courier returned back as you were not home".

Now this is the second product i have ordered. the first product i bought was a headphone. I opted for Payment on delivery.
1. the courier man called me up 3 times to get the product( because he was to get the payment from me).
2. the mobile number is written on the delivery box.

But this time no one called up. i cant be home at all time. so they have to cal us to confirm. I have ordered many products from other sites and sources but never got this kind of service.

They are fraud!!!

Comments

Na
  10th of Aug, 2008
i have order a microvave but homeshop18 not give my product and they always say that your product was come on next 3_4 days but the product was not come yet
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Dear Sir,

1. First time i saw your pogramme in TV on 22 Oct 2008. I have been realy apriciated with that pogramme. That pogramme was regarding your item code number 7272 (Microwave IFB). After that i contacted with your rep through given telephone number and requesting kindly contact with my mobile number after 13.30 hrs, but he did not contact with me.

2. Now i wish to purchase the above said item. So my address and telephone number is given below.

Anirudha Das
Land Mark of residency:- Near Mathainagar shoping complex
Me
  27th of Oct, 2008
Hi,

I have very good experience and tit for tat.

I have ordered one IFB microwave and these people were least bother to send the microwave so after so much verbal and email complaints they return the money and what happen next day that product came to my home so without pay any money I got their product.
Pr
  8th of Nov, 2008
I booked an order no. 7005698-97 on 18.10.2008 & made payment through Credit card. When product did not reach me upto 31.10.2008 I contacted over toll free no. where I was informed that wait till 01.11.2008 as the same was dispatched on 25.10.2008.I again contacted on 01.11.2008 informed the Courier returned back with Comment "Refused to Accept". How it could be as courier neither came to us nor contacted over phone.I complained, then told wait upto 48 hrs the matter will be resolved. On contacting over phone on 05.11.2008 informed the complaint has been lodged will be settled in 48 hrs. On contacting over phone on 07.11.2008 it was told that as I wish to claim product the complaint was not lodged. I again requested for product, it was told that it will be informed within 48hrs with complaint no. 662200. on today contacting it was told the product can not be dispatched to me and refund will be made within 96 hrs.

Sir, in all this melodrama please let me know my fault.If I wish to purchase a product by paying through Credit card how I can refuse to accept a product for which I have already paid.
Each time a new person met me on Toll Free no. and each time I have to speak him since starting. There is no person who can attend the customer by seeing the past histroy. Each time the dealing person speaks in his own manner and tries to satisfy customer with getting time and but not involved to settle problems.
In all this context, I have lost not only a product that I wants to purchase in Diwali Dhamal but also has a bad experience of buying product over tele shopping.
Now Please go through over all this and do the needful at your earliest. Please reply at the earliest as I am not satisfied with your services over Toll free no.
Ma
  12th of Nov, 2008
12-Nov-2008
I have purchased DVD Boom Box 6x1 Model No. MX6600 from Home Shop 18, Noida. Product code: 21267. This payment for Rs. 3499/- I made through my credit card on dated: 16-Oct-08. Wide Order No. 700561568

Product I received on dated: 23-Oct-08, but the product was not in working condition. Its Speaker cover was broken, speaker was not working, FM/AM also not working, DVD was working but no voice coming out from speakers. Therefore I return this product very next day on 24-Oct-2008 via TNT POD No. DO851316978WW, as referred by HomeShop18, Noida. And I requested Homeshop18 for revert the amount Rs.3499/- to my credit card, as now I don’t want this product. My request no is: 589253.

As per TNT POD this product reached to its destination on 27-Oct-08.

As per Home Shop 18 they will reverse the subject amount within 96hours after they received the product back. But there is no any reverse till dated.
Go
  3rd of Jan, 2009
homeshop18 bohot bakwas hain main 1.12.2008 ko dvd with home theater order kiya tha but mujhe abhi tak nahi mila hain inho nemujhe 15.12.2008 ko fone kiya or kaha k mujhe product nahi ml payega mere money refund hoga par aaj 3.1.2009 ho gayi hain or abhi tak money nahi mila mujhe to ye site bohot bakwas lagi agar ab bhi tumhe kuch kharidna hain to aapki marzi hain
Dear Gomji,

Reading your issue mentioned above, we have not been able to trace your transaction in our records. In order for us to resolve your query, we request, if you could please email us your contact no. or send us our order reference to the email id Sourabh.s@homeshop18.com, enabling us to quickly understand & resolve your issue.

Dear Meetu,

We thank you for showing interest in our products and services.

With reference to your request for placing the order with us, we have been unable to contact you on the mobile number provided above. Kindly provide us alternate numbers to call you and place your order.

If there is any other query or question, please feel free to write to me directly at my email id - Sourabh.s@homeshop18.com.

Dear Mr. Singh,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have had while shopping at HomeShop18.

On behalf of Homeshop18, I would like to re-assure you of all our help to resolve you complaints as we are committed to provide our customers with a completely satisfying shopping experience.

The details of your complaint resolution are as follows;

Under our promise of money back guarantee and you having returned the product to us, we have refunded your order value. The amout has been credited to your card through which the transaction was done vide transaction reference number # 62332453 dated 18th November, 2008.

4th of Jun, 2009
Dear Mr. Gupta,

The details of your complaint resolution are as follows;

As per your email, you have confirmed receipt of the product and satisfaction with our services. Hope to serve you better with each progressing day.

At
  23rd of Jul, 2009
Ref to my order no 701413103 thorugh which i booked 1 remote car but i recieved it in non working condition. Homeshop18 is really selling fake & china product to the customers. After sales service is even more worst. they are just passing on the information to the servce centres of the products. really customers care executives are worst. these company dont care of our money once the product is sale.

we all really come together and fight againt these cheaters. we should take strong action agsint the homeshop18 after all we all values our money.

mail me at atly200500@gmail.com

Atul
Ak
  22nd of Oct, 2009
i have ordered for the product kenstar juicer mixer grinder and free tawa set but its near about a month i havent received my product i hav paid the full payment .i havent recivied it yet...
Dr
  14th of Dec, 2009
Hi,

I placed an order(order number- 701929925) for a microwave on 17/11/09. But nobody came to collect the money, neither did the microwave reach me. They called me once if Im ready to pay the money or not ...and of course I agreed. But later on no communication was made to me.Earlier I had good experience with Home shop, that is why the servive disappoints me even more.
Hope somebody would respond to my query, with a supportive action.
I have hope!!

Dr. Mitasha Bansal.
Pa
  18th of Dec, 2009
bhen k lodo tumhari maa ki chut sada sa phone pakda sia mujhe behenchod or jab bill manga to dene se mana kar dia...

thanx & regards
tumhara baap (PAA) ha ha
Ga
  11th of Feb, 2010
This is surely a disgrace, , , the kind of service that HS 18 is giving, , , i ordered for a phone and got already used phone, , , i contacted the customer care and was told to sent the phone back to Alpha Radios i did it accordingly and again i received a phone which is again used, , ,

case no:3069233
Gagan Thapliyal
  19th of Mar, 2010
i have purchase dvd-hometheater by hsbc cr card dated 1/3/2010 by my mo 9723449110 but till to day i has not received good
  19th of Mar, 2010

Mobile Number:-09229400359
Land Mark of residency:- Near Mathainagar shoping complex

507 days ago by Meetu [send email] 0 Votes

Hi,

I have very good experience and tit for tat.

495 days ago by Chitranjan Awasthi [send email] 0 Votes

492 days ago by Manjeet Singh [send email] 0 Votes

12-Nov-2008

As per TNT POD this product reached to its destination on 27-Oct-08.

440 days ago by gomji 0 Votes

289 days ago by HomeShop18 0 Votes

Dear Mr. Dhami,

The details of your complaint resolution are as follows;

Our logistics partner M/s TNT India was unable to deliver the product at your location,
Hence, we have refunded the order value. The amount has been credited to your card through which the transaction was done vide transaction reference number # 48310396 dated 16th
February, 2008. We request you to treat this incidence as an exception and not as a standard to judge the quality of service we always strive to achieve for our valued customers.

Dear Gomji,

Dear Mr.Das,

Dear Meetu,

Dear Mr. Awasthi,

The details of your complaint resolution are as follows;

The product shipped to you was returned back by our logistics partner M/s First Flight due to an unfortunate oversight. Hence we refunded you the order value. The amount has been credited to your card through which the transaction was done vide transaction reference number # 6846597 dated 10th November, 2008.

Dear Mr. Singh,

from anil patel

Ab
  6th of Jul, 2010
Hello Sourabh,

I ordered Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave with Reebok Watch and Starter Kit on 4th June 2010. Since this is a branded heavy produyct, I was asked to go for 'Cash Before Delivery' Payment Mode. I made the payment on 7th June 2010 through Courier service. and after waiting for more than 20 working days, i didnt get the product even filing a complaint no 5108438.

Finally, I have to ask for cancellation, Request # 5329298, on 1st July 2010 for which i still didnt get any response.
Please find below my contact details & the purchase details:
My contact details:

Suborder No.: 74271094
Value : Rs. 3399/-
Complaint No. 5108438
Cancellation No. 5329298

HS18 is not bothered about the delivery of the product if the payment is made in advance.

Awaiting your perusal at the earliest.

Regards
Abhishek
Vi
  19th of Jul, 2010
Hi

I have placed an order for A refrigerator on Home shop 18 on the 9th of July. I didn't receive the product yet . When I try to call homeshop18 I never get o the customer care executive. Please let me know if my order has been canceled.

Thanks,
Vikram khatri
Am
  18th of Oct, 2010
To.
Home shop 18

Mers purchade order no 90047075 Intex dvd playier 11-09-2010 ko mila. Jo opret nahi hone ke karan maine same day apke yahan blue dart corier se bhej diya. Mujhe 15 days me replace milne ke liye bola gaya. Parantu aj 19-10-2010 tak apki chor company nahi to mera saman bhej rahi hai aur nahi mere paise wapas kar rahi hai. Maine apke yahan anginat bar phone kiya lekin apke dwara trend kiya gaye ghutho dwara hamesa galat information diya jata raha. Jaise 5 din aur weaight kar lijiye, apki dilovery daksh corier dwara bhej di gayi hai, 2-3 din me apko mil jayega, wagairah wagairah. Mai paresan hokar aaj ke hamare local news paper me apki chitting ke bare me advertisement bhi dila diya jiska headlin hai INIDIA KI NO. 1 CHITTER TELESHOPING CO. HOMESHO 18. mai ap logo ke thagne ke style se prabhawit hokar abhi bahut kuch naya karne wala hu. mera to apne jo paisa khaya hai kam se kam utna paisa aur mai apke co ke add par kharch karunga jisase apke chitting ka nam hamare bhilwara shahar me har teleshoping cuatomer ke juban pe ho jay.
Mai yah massage chittaro ke sardar ke liye bhej raha hu. Mai dua karunga ki apki chitting ka dhandha aise hi chala rahe. Mai aise massage apko hesa bhejata rahunga.

CHITTARO KA SUBHCHINTAK