HomeShop18 / wrong product delivery

India Review updated:

Wrong consignment delivered
Ordered a mitashi dvd player from homeshop18. The package was delivered to me on18/11/09 against cash of rs.4999. Unfortunately, it contains only a bag and colour crayons/pencils instead of the mitashi dvd player. I contacted one mr. Mitul verma at their call centre (complaint no. 2348976). I was informed that it will take 10-15 working days for resolving the matter whatever may be the case: product or refund. I suggested him to take up the matter with courier immediately and ask him to collect the package from me and pay back my money latest by tomorrow. Why should I suffer for the fault of homeshop18?

One mr. Piyush sharma from mitashi ([protected]) contacted on the same day to follow up the complaint and assured that the courier will pick up the package next day but money will be refunded by homeshop 18 by chq after mitashi confirmation of receiving the package back.
On 25/11/09, I contacted mr. Piyush sharma again and he asked for another 2-3 days for arranging pickup but no developments thereafter.
On 30/11/09 sent following message through the online feedback (no. 2421625) from homeshop18 site.

"despite my complaint dt 18th nov and seeking the refund of my money immediately, neither the wrongly delivered package has been picked up from my addressed nor the money has been refunded to me. Mr. Piyush sharma from mitashi is assuring me of this for past 10 days yet there is no action. It is none of my concern whether the package is picked up or not, I want my rs4999 refunded to me immediately. Please note this is the final notice to homeshop18 as well as mitashi requesting for the refund within next 5 days. Failing which I will be taking suitable legal action for the refund and damages at your cost and consequences."

On 02/12/09, contacted mr. Piyush sharma of mitashi was assured of action once again yet no action till date ie 08/12/09

Comments

• Sr
      Jan 18, 2010

One of our customers Mr. Nirmal Jain has raised a concern regarding non receipt of refund of his order of Mitashi 7inch (17.8cm) Car Portable DVD Player - 7607.

In response of his complaint we have taken up the matter with our business partner M/s Mitashi i Edutainment . He has send and we have refunded his order value vide Cheque number #550055 shipped to him through BlueDart Courier vide Airwaybill Number # 12679602180 dated 22 nd December 2009 .

This incidence is a stray aberration to the quality standard we strive to achieve for our valued customers.

With Regards,
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Customer Services - HomeShop18
    Read comments

• Pe
      Dec 23, 2010

ORDER---901668697 Dec 13, 2010

Dec13 between DECc 23...I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN I WILL RECEIVE?2011?

SEEMS I CHOOSE A WRONG WEBSITE BCOZ HOMESHOP SERVICE CENTER ----NOBODY REPLY ME AT ALL

• Pe