I see that Marcy Kates decided to join (aka: Micheal Goins) . Marcy, if the owner is so compassionate, why is she allowing you to swear at people like you are for absolutely no reason? The shocker is, I spoke to you, and you sound to be in your 60's! How can a woman of your age not have learned by now what 'CUSTOMER SERVICE' is? I expect your behaviour to come from a 12 year old.
I am contacting my bank today, as my only concern is that they will use my bank info. I am also contacting my state's homeschool organization, as well as other states.
My other concern is that based on the poorly designed website, I fear they will simply open in another name and take others as well.
Here is my story:
- Ordered in beg. of Sept. '10.
- After 2 weeks, called/emailed for about 5 days to ask where order was.
- Finally rec'd email stating it takes 4-6 weeks.
- Decided, since child needed materials, to call and see about expediting order (even if I had to pay).
- No rtu calls or emails after trying both repeatedly for 4 days.
- 5th day AM: told them I had been taken before, and the fact they have long shipment time frames (not disclosed until you've ordered already), AND do not rtu calls or emails, I was concerned this might be a fraudulant transaction. I told them I wanted to give them the oppy to call and clear my concern.
- They called on the 6th day, telling me I had cancelled my order. I had not done that, so I asked when and how I cancelled. she raised her voice and told me it said so in her notes, and that theycalled me about it. I asked when they called. She said she would have to go thru their records (very sharp, not liking being asked to verify her lies). I told her I had my cel phone records pulled up and there was only this one call from them, ever. She did not like that much...raised her voice, told me she was not going to argue with me and hung up on me.
I sent an email detailing the above, I suppose still holding out that it was a legit company and the owner needed to know what happened (I would, if it were my biz).
This is the response (I put it in order for easier reading):
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:26:36 -0400-> Subject: Re: Homeschool Stockroom - Contact Message-> From: email@example.com-> To:
Get a life! Grow up and be an adult. No One here cares to hear your sob-> story. Your miserable [censor] atitude is what led to your order being-> cancelled to begin with. So go away annoying little pipsqueek and both-> someone else.->-> TaTa
ME: - Thank you - this has been forwarded to my BBB contact.
MARCY: GOOD--please forward them and yourself a BIG 'OLE [censor] you for me too!-
They may or may not be frauds (I will know if anything interesting shows up on my bank account!), but if they are legit, they are the WORST company I have ever dealt with.