HOMESAVINGSMALL.COM / UNAUTHORIZED MEMBERSHIP CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD

1 York, SC, United States Review updated:

I was charged by Homesavingsmall.com $19.95 for a 'membership' in their system. I have NEVER heard of Home Savings Mall and NEVER authorized the charge on my credit card. I called and been told that my membership has been cancelled. I await results.

Comments

On
  21st of May, 2009

I too noticed two mounths of charges in the amount of 19.95.I did'nt know or even heard of homesavingsmall until I had unaurorized charges.When I called the eight hundred number on my statement the person I spoke to was of no help and said that they would only remove one of the charges...Boy was that the wrong thing to tell me.First of all I told him that both will be removed that It was froud and second of all after I hung up with him I contacted my credit card and filed a froud case against them.I don't know who this company thinks they are and I just went on line to look them up and found that I'm not alone.In this day and age nothing is safe god help us all...
Reguards,
On the l@@k out

Ri
  19th of Jul, 2009

I just opened my credit card statement and found a charge of 19.95 as well. Following the charge from homessavingsmall was a charge from another company I've never heard of which is savings ace, 19.95 also. When the eight hundred number for both of these companies is dialed, the same type of recording answers their phone system. I'm guessing they are connected, and after googleing both of them, are rip-offs.