homesavingsmall / Unauthorized Charge

1 49646, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2315643852

Last summer while shopping online I apparently signed up for something I had no idea of what I had added into my purchase. HomeSavingsMall. As soon as I noticed the charge, I immediately contacted them and asked that they cancel whatever membership because for one I did not need it and two they way that it was added into my order, it was extremely deceptive. They apologized and removed my membership and refunded the money. Well today, 6 months later, I seen yet another charge on my credit card for HomeSavingsMall. No way did I sign up again or give them permission to do so. I have reported it to my credit card. This is very unethical how they do business. Who do they really think they are to just go in and charge my card long after the fact? Did they think I wouldn't notice? Imagine those that have not noticed it or blew it off as another purchase? These people need to be stopped how they conduct business.

Comments

• Ti
      7th of Jan, 2009

they charged my card 29.95 without my permission and i want it reversed

6th of Mar, 2009
    homesavingsmall - Fraudulent Withdrawal of Funds
    HomeSavingsMall
    Connecticut
    Phone: 800-544-1528

Hello: I made a mistake on the address of the HomeSavingsMall in my previous complaint. I mistakenly put my home address and phone number. Sorry. I am new at filing a complaint.

As I was stating before, HomeSavingsMall fraudulently removed $14.95 from my checking account without my authorization. I have no idea what this transaction is for, and I have come across other complaints against this online company in my search to find out who they are exactly. I am contacting the corporate office in Illinois and demanding that this money be returned to my checking account! If this doesn't resolve the matter, I will be contacting an attorney.

M. J. Spasiano

• Ha
      15th of Mar, 2009

every one should be just as angry as this person is, homesavingsmall is a scheme connected to Classmates.com, the government should be more aware of theses schemes and do more to put a stop to them, it is bad enough our economy has fallen with internet thievs such as homesavingsmall that take your money at will. the should be sought out and operations closed, and if classmates.com is involved they should be closed also, refunding all moneis to everyone since classmates begin, this has been proven to be a website set to scheme people who really want to use the site for ligitemency, and yet classmates allow thier members to be robbed...

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2009
    homesavingsmall - unauthorized charges
    Phone: 800-544-1528
    homesavingsmall.com

I cannot reach these people to see why my credit card is being billed. Their phone number is always busy. Plus their website says they will send me my "member id" allowing me to login but it doesn't send anything.

14th of Sep, 2010
    homesavingsmall - charged 19.95
    Iowa

i was charged 19.95 and i have never heard of this place. the money was taken out of my account without my knowledge and i am not a business. just a mother of 3.