Homes Price Line.com / property listings and services

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I did a lot of research about this company before registering with this company. Originally, after reviewing this website it had me very concerned about their services. The fee seems to be high for my family to afford. Then after doing a complete research on the rent to own program, it was a program that is being utilized by the Obama administration to avoid more foreclosures in America. We signed up 2 weeks ago and now have 2 homes that we will know the results on in the next two weeks if me and my family will be approved to move in. This was very quickly processed and we have never come this close to becoming a home owner ever. I would like to advise everyone who reads this website to do a complete research on the services, rather then the company. The company is real and has taken care of me thus far. Good luck to all new home seekers!

Comments

15th of Sep, 2009
    Homes Price Line.com - hangups no good info
    Homes Price Line.com
    Florida

I found their "AD" on craigslist called up the company which by the way I was hung up on 3 times before even getting to ask any questions.

First are you listed with the better business bureau
    Second do you have a business license

Both of which could not be answered to my liking also I asked why they didnt use a secure website or have any testimonials on their site. Im not gonna just hand my credit card info to just anyone what is the guarentee they can even find a home for me.

Good luck to anyone who does use them .

14th of Nov, 2009

r u in your new home now?