Homes Price Line www.homespriceline.com / credit card fraud

1 11833 Mississippi Ave. Suite 200Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-380-2480

this company is a scam they are all run by GOPINATH BHASKARPILLAI Lotus interworks aka Lotus Junction aka a big scam
www.ZINGOW.com
www.Homeaccessusa.com
www.OrangeFuture.com
www.myhomeselects.com
www.vipotions.com

Comments

• Th
      8th of Jul, 2009

this is www.zingow.com and probly anochor house as well

9th of Jul, 2009

HOMESPRICELINE IS A WONDERFUL LEGITIMATE RENTAL COMPANY. ALL THE LISTINGS ARE VERY REAL. I GOT A BEAUTIFUL 4 bedroom 2 bath home in ARCADIA.WHICH AFTER SOME TIME I WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO BUY. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS VERY ATTENDING. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO... FRAUD WHAT SO EVER. THEY HAVE A GUARANTY IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALONG WITH A VERY GOOD REFUND POLICY.

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH AS TO THE GREAT SERVICE THEY PROVIDED ME AND MY FAMILY

• Th

sally sally you are full of it I hope the $8;00 an hour is worth it

9th of Jul, 2009

Much to your own shagrin, (thescamkilla), I make more money than you will ever in a life time. You definitely got it twisted. I DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPNAY.
    I have a beautiful home, so don't be a hater because you are not smart enough to get yours nor have the fortitude to learn how to get one. I guess you evidently have plenty of time on your hands with nothing better to do with your time than to sit and write bogus complaints on people and or businesses than are helping people. YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE AND A JOB MAYBE AN 8:00 DOLLAR AN HOUR WOULD SUIT YOU JUST FINE ...WITH YOUR BRAIN POWER .

• Bo
      10th of Jul, 2009

I have find this to be a great company also! No I don't work for them but I have use their service and I was so please that I referred other friends and family members.

• In
      10th of Jul, 2009

I am sort of confused with all things concerning this company to be honest. I actually accepted a position to work for them 2wks ago when it was called www.myhomeselects.com and now it is called www.homespriceline.com from home and had to pull myself away to completely analyze the legtimacy of the whole ordeal.

Just seeing these complaints raises more than an eyebrow. The agent Log In sites keep changing as well as the script and rules. When the customer calls in to inquire about the ad they saw and you can't pull up the actual ad to assist them with that property it is so frustrating.

I mean you have to immediately try to move into persuading them that there is a fee to have more access to that property as well as to have access to additional properties across the US. This fee can be adjusted on a sliding scale from low to high that would make it worthwhile. Then the key points of interest is that each price selection is tailored to the clients interest and specifics.

Can you say HARD SALE???????? I am used to making very good money in the ranges from $18 to $35 per hour for other projects that I have done in the past. It's just hard to find those legitimate online opportunities. Times are too hard to be dedicating hours upon hours a day and not generating any funds.

I'd much rather be paid for my hours of logging in and taking the calls and make commision on the sale honestly. The compensation when you work from home is 20% of each sale and you do get paid weekly. As far as those that work for the company at a call center and are making the proposed $8/hr and I guess commission too well I say good for them. At least if their time is being wasted they are at least making a buck, right?

So I think I am going to see what else comes up on this company. By the way I forgot to mention that the trainers are two young guys and they do a fast paced orientation over the phone. When you need specifics answered about the legitimacy of the company and if they are registered with the BBB wow you should really hear the lame excuse they give.

In the meantime, I am still searching for stability in other areas of online work. If you have any please forward any leads.

Thanks!

• Us
      11th of Jul, 2009

i dont even know what to think of this i really want to try them out they gaurenteed to get my family into a home in 3 weeks i dont know wether to believe it is fraud or give it a try...

• Ms
      13th of Jul, 2009

In my experience with fraudulent companies, the email addresses, phone numbers and other contact information are ALWAYS bogus. This means you can't contact anyone through them. You call the number they gave you and it is either disconnected or not in service. Any emails you send get returned.

So far with this company, I have not had any of those experiences. This DOES appear to be a legit company. However, because I've been using their site for less than a week, I can't make any claims as to the accuracy of their claims to get people into homes in "3 weeks". I was told 3 months or less.

I don't know who this "TheScamKilla" is, but he/she is incorrect in claiming the site is fake. I would suggest elaborating on exactly when/how you were scammed and then report them to the BBB (BetterBusinessBureau) if you are serious about your claims.

• Hu
      15th of Jul, 2009

I hate this company! The search was crap! I live in Houston and i dot have the time to search individual zip codes. After the search is pulled up you have limited viewing in the map view, so I couldnt even zoom put to see the area the house was in. I called same day i signed up and they refused to refund. Horrible customer service! Still trying to get money back!

• Ni
      16th of Jul, 2009

SCAM SCAM SCAM
    Look at Sally Winston, she posts conflicting stories on different sites all the time about them.

23rd of Jul, 2009

SCAM!! I just called Homes Price Line regarding a rental property listing that they posted on Craigslist in San Deigo. The guy on the phone didn't even see a listing for the town in San Diego that I was looking at. Then he told me there would be a FEE to see the listing and asked if I had a problem with that. I told him "yes I did" and he just hung up on me. To me that is VERY FISHY! You should never have to pay to see a listing of a Rental home...EVER!

• Ri
      27th of Jul, 2009

Short version: www.homespriceline.com is a scam period. They didn't refund as they promised, even though I basically called back in 5 min right after I signed up with someone on the phone.

Longer version: I put in the zip code to do a search. The listing was so old that I realized the properties was sold 3 months ago (I just happened to have a list of comparative analysis in that neighborhood for a home that I was looking at.). When I called to cancel and point out the evidence the service is no good for me, they blamed it on the lender not informing them of having sold the properties. When I asked for a refund (within 15 min after signing up), they said no supervisor a/v, account services were out at lunch.

I was stupid to even consider signing up----they advertise on craigslist since I have to look for a rental house now that my lease is up and the homeowner (landlord) wanted to move back here and I still haven't found a home that I want to purchase. It was a great idea "lease to own", but also a great idea for those who want to scam others who need such services too. Be careful and not be stupid like me.

• Lo
      11th of Aug, 2009

I responded to an add on Craigslist and got the same hard sell as many here have mentioned. The listing they mentioned on Craigslist was no where to be found by the fella that answered the phone. He of course gave me the tale of how long it would take to get into a home and how they do the title search and all. Then of course came the kicker, it would cost me $208 to see what was available in my area. I can go to the local courthouse to see what is available as far as foreclosures and to the local banks to see what is in preforeclosure. It would take a lot more time but I think I can save the money in this economy since many of the records are online these days. The fact that they did the title searches is what appealed to me most because that can be a costly error if you find that there are liens after you've made your foreclosure purchase but I think after reading the comments here, I'll just do more research and bypass the help of this company. Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, you have just saved me some money and apparently a headache.

14th of Aug, 2009

I am very worried about using this company, firstly i called late at night and the music played for ages and when the guy came on the phone i too was told that there would be a charge of 250 for 6 months dont trust t at all, s i think im going to pass on this one but does anyone actually know of a company that does sell real rent to own propertioes, in california that would be great.

• In
      16th of Aug, 2009

Can you say SCAM! I called 3 seperate times and each time was given different information. The first call I was told that there was a $1.99 fee, the 2nd call he said the fee was $2.50, then the 3rd guy told me $1.99 again. First of all why do I want to fill out an application and give all of my information for something I know NOTHING about. The houses that they show all look WAY to good to be true! The customer service is pathetic at best! Noone knew anything other than they wanted my CC or Debit Card info! Do your homework and check them out with the BBB before you give them anything! Out of 3 calls, asking simple, and understandable questions I got hung up on all 3 times. Possibly because they didn't know the answer or maybe because they figured out that I wasn't giving them my CC or Debit info! Now that is professional. NOT!! BEWARE!!!

• Lu
      17th of Aug, 2009

Homespriceline a great service this helps you customize, organize and prioritize your home search whether it's for condos, townhouses, houses or apartments. We have the best prices, for a low one time only fee, we immediately begin contacting the home owner and renters to negotiate and set up a walk - thru for the customer. These statements are based on supposed experiences sometimes mainly coming from former disgruntled employees/independent contractors who may possess bitter/unfavorable attitudes towards the company. Please be a person of your own identity and make consumer decisions according to your own intellect and decision-making process. If there was credit card fraud, where's the proof? Do you have a copy of your consumer report or a file that shows homespriceline was involved in the fraud. That's impossible, we use major credit cards for one to protect the consumer, second, the transaction is processed immediately and third, we have an actual customer service department that's open 6 days a week Monday through Friday from 7am- 6pm PST to assist our customers. Due to high demand, there's is sometimes a hold time just like in every other company. Homespriceline it's incredible, we value high quality of customer service, we assist the customer in the step by step process of finding home to rent, own or pre-foreclosures in a timely manner, Homespriceline has helped people who are nearly on the street that needed a place immediately. The prices are still the same and do not change, We give out all sorts of contact information and tools for the customers to utilize should they have questions and need assistance with the service they purchase.

• Wa
      17th of Aug, 2009

I have the answer to getting your money back... every last cent.

You call your bank and request a chargeback. Google "Chargeback" and look at the wikipedia description.

Since this company did not do the things that they offered... you have a legitimate complaint and will get you money back.

• Ki
      22nd of Aug, 2009

SCAM...So I called this company then i researched in on BB then I called them agian. I asked them how long they've been operating for and the sales rep told me 2 months then I asked her how could sally( posted above as already moving into her place, posted 44 days ago) could have already found a place and moved in when it takes 30 days for processing. Also I asked her how many listings she had in my area she asked for a city I said Woodland hills she said ok woodmand hills and told me she had 200 listings there I responded how did you know that if you didn't even pronounce it correctly...fishy.. she bacame very nervous I drilled her for a minute with various questinons on the legitamacy of her company and told her her complany is probably fraud and I would not be working with her. I also asked about the refund policy. If they don't find you a place in six months they give you another 6 months, if you don't find it within a year, well they hope that you would but really your SOL. If you pay another company to help you and that other company finds a place for you then you might get your money back.

• Ca
      1st of Sep, 2009

I WOULD NOT GO THROUGH THEM!!! THEY ARE A SCAM!!! PRETTY MUCH ALL THE ABOVE HAPPENED WHEN I CALLED ALSO. THEY SEEM NERVOUS AND IN A RUSH ON THE PHONE. I HAD CALLED BACK TO ASK HOW I WOULD GET THIS PLACE SO MUCH CHEAPER THAN WHAT THE OWNERS ARE PAYING, HE WOULD NOT ANSWER. THEN VERY QUICKLY ASKED ME IF I AM GOING TO PAY THE FEE OR NOT AND AS I STARTED TO SAY, NO NOT YET I STILL NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS... HE HAD THE NERVE TO HANG UP ON ME MID-SENTENCE. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE ###!!! THAT SALLY LADY IS FULL OF HERSELF. NOTICE HOW SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS SAID IT WORKED FOR HER???

• Mi
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Homespriceline is a big scam, I called there Four different times. The first time I call was August 25th 2009 I was given the price of $200 Dollars, and that its a mortgage take over program where you can take over the mortgage right away you would go talk to the home owner and make a deal. The second time I called was August 28th 2009 just to get some more information I was given another price which was $210 I did not think much of the price change, and the person pretty much gave me the same spill about the title search and much more, I told the person I would call back when I have the money and the person said ok. I was really set on joining this company to help me find a home for me and my child. I decided to do a little research on the company before investing any money well I could not find them any where not online nothing not even the BBB. So I decided to give them another call when I called Sept 02, 2009 I was given another price of $238 I though something is not right well I stumbled across this site and I begin to read and in the process I call one more time the guy I spoke with gave me a totally different spill, it is a lease to own program on the news in philadelphia they were talking about the lease to own programs are a scam the companies you do a lease to own with nerver give you the property and a bunch of stuff you can find it online if you dont believe me. The guy gave me a price of $250 and thats when I knew it was time to stop and dont deal with them plus the guy was very rude and said whatever then hung up on me and that was the last straw. I would stay away from this sight and the craiglist advertisment is a big scam I hope people see this and read it, also you can tell from the readings of the people who work for the company...so my best advise would be to stay away from this company I wish you all the best of luck with finding a home.