Homerun Media LLC / Hoodiaphen fraudulent sales

1 585 East MeadowWashington Utah, United States Review updated:
Phone: (405)631-2211

This company offers a 'free trial' of Hoodiaphen. All you pay is $4.95 postage. I ordered the free trial. Got the 'sample', which had no discernable effect. On 02/21/2008, They shipped me 2 more bottle, which I had not ordered. My credit card bill had a charge of $149.95 for Hoodiaphen I never ordered or agreed to buy. I tried calling them. no answer on their toll free number [protected]) or the number on the credit card statement [protected]). I called Discover Card, who filed a formal dispute, but offered no hope I would ever get a refund. They informed it is a common scam. I filed a comlaint with the FTC and the post office. No results yet.

More Homerun Media LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I responded aslo tp a free trial offer of hoodiaphen.as of 2/22/08 i have a charge of 69.95 on my credit card card pending. I am disputing the charge, i will recieve a good response from my credit card comp.

• Ca
      25th of Feb, 2008

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!! TOTAL SCAM.

Try calling the following number however the person's name Reggis is an AROGANT [censored]!!!

405-601-2740 ext 130 ask for Reggie.

You may not get a word in for this guy is ###!!!

Placed an order and the sample came certified mail. Not home so I was unable to sign for it. Called to cancel and edge wise could not get a word in fro this Reggie guy. GOOD LUCK. I did file a complaint with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and filed FRAUD with my BANK.

• Ka
      28th of Feb, 2008

I also placed an order for Hoodiaphen free trial offer. 15 days later I was charged $69.95 for charges I did not agree to. I will be filling fraud charges with my credit card tomorrow!!!!!!!!

• Ro
      2nd of Mar, 2008

I, too ordered the sample, after I read the caution, Iknew that I couldn't take this pills, as I've had heart problem since 1969, also thre openheart surgeries. I tries to e-mail on Jan.5th, couldn't get thru, got there phone no. and called & had to leave word on there machine. They didn't call back.

Got my bill from my credit card & called them(Reggis) & he advised me that I had to pay the $69.95. Because I didn't read the terms at bottom. I got another bill today & now I have two charges for $69.95. I don't what to do? Is there help outthere? Help.

• So
      5th of Mar, 2008

Change your credit card number, this will stop them. I did, so no other charges could go through.

• Lu
      5th of Mar, 2008

I ordered the sample and the following month I received an order. I DID NOT ORDER BUT BECAUSE THE ENVELOPE DID NOT HAVE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY ON THE RETURN ADDRESS, WE SIGNED FOR PACKAGE. NOW I OWE THEM $69.95. I CALLED AND THEY SAID I ORDERED THIS ITEM AND THEY COULDN'T REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT. THEY COULD ONLY REFUND HALF. THEY ALSO SAID THE PACKAGE WOULD PROBELY COME BACK TO ME SINCE I DIDN'T HAVE A R.A #.
    BOY WHAT A SCAM... WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS??

• Le
      10th of Mar, 2008

Exact same thing happened to me. I noticed a preauth charge of 69.95 on my account this morning. HAve notified my bank that I did not authorize the charges and to not pay it. I emailed the company and told them they weren't getting their money and they need not send me anything ever again. Great, now they have my cc number on file. I will let my bank know that absolutely no charges are allowed through for this company. What a scam. NONE of the links in their email of "Thanks for your order!" worked. JERKS!

• Ka
      13th of Mar, 2008

Apparently I fell for the same scam... do we have any way to get our money back??

• Le
      21st of Apr, 2008

I refused the package and did not sign for them. After going back and forth for a month with them they finally credited my money back to me, because I didn't have the pills. They can't charge you for a product you didn't accept. My bank would not refuse the charge.