Homerun Media LLC / Charges I never authorize!

402 Coconut DrKey Lago, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305 8535150
I applied for a free trail daid pill. Only to pay shipping, they never send the pill and then they charge y my credit card $149.95. I never authorize or receive the pill and never would I have send for something I have never try or know. This is skam that this people are doing to many people.

More Homerun Media LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Re
  16th of Feb, 2008
THIS COMPANY TOOK 149.95 OUT MY ACCOUNT I WAS TOLD ONLY 5.95 I HAVE TWO OVERDRAFT TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT,
Ma
  27th of Feb, 2008
to: Angel per our conversation cancel my order and
refund my $100.00 I am returning your product.
from the Homerun media llc. my name is
marion holston. do not send any more products to me.
Ca
  28th of Feb, 2008
they just hit my credit card the end of January for the $149.95 and then they had the nerve to say they couldnt find my name in their files.. They didnt have
a problem now charging my credit card did they!
Ch
  21st of Mar, 2008
Somehow, I missed the fine print that I was entering an auto ship program and now have had my account billed $69.95 by this scam. And to make matters worse, I went back to the web site and found that I may cancel but it will cost me $49.95. If I do not cancel they are going to bill me $149.95 for a three months supply!
Ka
  27th of Mar, 2008
What was the website again? I want to get back to it and i can not seem to find the right website. Please help
Ma
  4th of Apr, 2008
I also called the night this was advertised. FREE 1 MONTH FOR ONLY cost of shipping which I believe was $6.95 or a little higher. That charge showed on my account as Hoodiaphen, Then a few days ago I notice a pending charge of $149.95 from Homerun Media LLC 3 . I couldn't figure out who they were but will call my charge account. I have protection from this sort of charge and they will not get away with this. I did receive two (2) bottles of pills and thought what's going on? Apparently I'm not the only person who got taken to the cleaners so to speak on their little advertisement.
Le
  8th of Apr, 2008
Fight it and don't sign for the pills! This happened to me and with a TON of going back and forth and threatening lawsuit they finally refunded my money. I'll gladly give them the 4.95 for the crappy pills I got and that's it!! My bank would not dispute it. Good luck. The only way to fix it is through the company.