HomEq Services / Mortgage Payoff

This company refuses to provide payoff amount to closing attorney prior to closing on the sale of our property. They offered to provide an accurate payoff statement AFTER they receive a signed HUD statement from the closing. Our state law requires and acurate payoff statement from the mortgage company to close, so they have us totally screwed. We are unable to close and they just don't care. We spoke to 5 different individuals at HomEq in their customer service department and got different excuses and requirments each time. And they refused to allow us to speak to a supervisor or manager. No one should ever, ever do business with them if you can avoid it.

Comments

17th of Feb, 2009

HomeEq is nothing more than a company who bullies Senior citizens into foreclosure. My parents have been fighting them for nearly two years. Well, now my husband, my sister and I are going to do everything in our power to discredit this company and see that they never hurt anyone again. They are headed toward Bankruptcy and they are "stealing" all the money they can before they go out of business. If it's the last thing I do, I will do everything in my power to stop them. And I'm going to every blog and forum and post everything I can. This is neither slander nor libel, since I am telling the truth. So, keep screwing people over. Because you're going to go down in flames and I'm going to enjoy watching it!

• Mi
      2nd of Apr, 2010
    HomEq Services - Bad service
    HomEq Services

I have complained to HomEq Services for charging me attorney fees cliaming I was in foreclosure which was not tru, and each year that passes the fees go up I have sent letters to them they claimed they did not recieve them.

They mailed me a breakdown of the fees and they are charging me for home inspection this was never done. Where can I go to file a cliam against them enough is enough. THEy are already robbing me blind and to pay these fees are killing me along with the mortage and the high interest rate. This company needs to investigated immediately if not sooner.

• Dm
      29th of Jul, 2013

THE RIPPED ME OFF AS WELL . MY HOUSE WAS IN AN FIRE AND THEY REFUSE TO EVEN TALK TO ME. NOW AS OF 2013 THE NO LONGER EXIST . HOW? AND WHERE DO THEY DO THAT AT . WE ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE THAT NEED OUR HOUSES AND HEALTH . THINGS LIKE THIS WEIGH HEAVY ON OUR HEARTS AND MAKES US SICK. WHICH I WAS SO WORRIED AND MY HOUSE FORECLOSED . THEN CAUGHT AN ELECTRICAL FIRE. I WAS PAYING FOR INSURANCE THRU MY MORTAGE . NOW THEY TELL ME THAT THEY CANT FIX MY HOUSE. NOW SOMEBODY GOTTA DO SOMETHING.