Homeq Mortgage Company / uncooperative, rude, RIP OFF predatory lender

Christine G. Atkins Hegarty
West Norriton
Phone: 610-633-6087
I am trying to get a loan modification from this company. I have been paying through the nose $2500/month (ARM) about to come due in April, and need a drop in my interest rate, because this is absolutely highway robbery...I have since lost my job due to the everloving ecomomy and am living off of my savings...You can't get anyone even to talk to in this company that has an ounce of brains...They are ignorant and rude, and belittling...I don't want to deal with any of these reps anymore. Just let them try and come after me...I don't even know who owns the title on this mortgage, because Equifirst also has been shut down... What a crime... A class action law suit should definitely be brought against this company. I have paid enough, in both money and stress...

A  25th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
did you try a modification using an attorney? I heard that was the way to go when dealing with banks that wont listen to you. Have you heard anything about that? Ive heard of scam companies, but what about ones that use lawyers?
A  14th of Mar, 2009 by
I agree with you, I am also with these crooks Homeq, they are always rude because they know that most people need their assistance. Demon little gods they are. I just get rude with them, they claim that they don't do principle reductions for anyone. I asked why, they say they just don't. You have to know how to deal with this debt collection agency hired by the lenders. They are truly a piece of crap. Everyone needs a attorney that is stuck with homq.

N  6th of May, 2009 by
i got a modification w/o an attorney...don't spend money. how can you say they're a piece of crap? how truly small your world must be.