HomEQ / Scam and dishonesty!
My mother just called me minutes ago, and I thought somebody in my family must have died. Soon thereafter, I realized that everyone was okay, and the reason for her distress was that she had just spoken to an HomeQ agent. Our family has had trouble with this organization since day 1. We are having a hard time fixing the problem. Which according to them is that we are behind on our payments. The good news is that we make all our payments from Moneygram, and thus are provided a receipt from Moneygram. They just threatened my mother with foreclosure even though we have insisted from day 1 that we are caught up, but needless to say the threat is because we are 31 days late according to there company.
Can a company do this? I have found hundreds of complaints for this company. Should we consider a class action lawsuit...
More HomEQ Complaints & Reviews
- HomEQ - UnAmerican, disrepectful customer service, illegal practices 
- HomEQ - Abvusive & will Steal your home 
- HomEQ - STEALING PEOPLES HOMES 
- HomEQ - Loan Modification 
- HomEQ - setting payments too high 
- HomEQ - Customer service jerks 
- HomEQ - Fraudulent activity 
- HomEQ - Awful company 
- HomEQ - Predatory lender 
- HomEQ - They are not working with us